IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks to all it is a special honor
to have this column degenerate into a brawl :-) makes me feel right at home.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
\ufffdOmni Gaul Delenda est!\ufffd Ceasar
New Smoke the pipe, and there will be no lies between us.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Me mislayum pipe, so wife rollum joint!
lincoln
"Four score and seven years ago, I had a better sig"
[link|http://users3.ev1.net/~bconnors/resume.htm|VB/SQL/Tandem resume]
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New I initially read that as "horror"...

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

Alrite - thisl surprise some but wana 'celeb roast' the Box - (dmarker) - (31)
         Seconded - (lincoln)
         Yup, he may be a cantankerous opinionated SOB - (Ashton) - (23)
             "For he IS the Kwisatz Haderach!" -NT - (Another Scott) - (22)
                 Holy *bog* - (admin) - (21)
                     ROFL: it continues: "The mind boggles." -NT - (admin) - (20)
                         Indeed. Though... - (Another Scott) - (19)
                             And Bob's your uncle... -NT - (admin) - (18)
                                 Ignore the man behind the curtain! -NT - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                     Box, ignore this shyte - but fer f***s sake get a job <g> - (dmarker)
                                     Actually, Hey u 2 - either spell it out or - (dmarker) - (15)
                                         Hey Doug, there are these things here called LPRDisms... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                             No, you didn't. You came here for an argument! -NT - (admin)
                                             LRPDs - (dmarker) - (5)
                                                 Smarter than the av-er-age bear! - (admin) - (3)
                                                     Leeme alone - I still tryina wake up - grump huff snort <g> -NT - (dmarker) - (2)
                                                         Preternaturally perspicacious LRPD sez: - (admin) - (1)
                                                             Lather, rinse, repeat. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                 First use of the name? - (admin)
                                         Do you post here in your freaking SLEEP, or what?!? - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                             My turn to fess up - - (dmarker) - (5)
                                                 ObLRPD: And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy. - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                     Must be in reference to the mop comment, I guess: - (admin) - (2)
                                                         It's watching you from across the way... -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                             I say, I say that was a JOKE, son! A joke! -NT - (inthane-chan)
                                                 And mine: (new thread) - (CRConrad)
         Thanks to all it is a special honor - (boxley) - (3)
             Smoke the pipe, and there will be no lies between us. -NT - (admin) - (1)
                 Me mislayum pipe, so wife rollum joint! -NT - (lincoln)
             I initially read that as "horror"... -NT - (static)
         Well said, Doug! - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             The LPRD speaks on my behalf... - (Meerkat)

Trouble with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool!
74 ms