IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I say that we need to take action on this
we need to hit those Terrorist camps. Come on we have the USA which has the best sattelite tracking system known to the human race, which should be able to play "Peeping Tom" on nude women sunbathers on any beach, they most likely can be able to search out terrorist camps. Find those camps, send in the troops, take prisoners or kill them. Hit them hard, and make sure that they will never bother us again.

Remember that Navy ship that got hit with the dingy full of explosives? We apparently didn't learn our lesson from that. We let the Terrorists get away with mass murder, and now they apparently have done it again.

So now, oh let's forgive them and go over there and build them houses and stuff, and give them free food and clothing and medicine because a few of their countrymen decided to commit mass murder and destroy billions of dollars worth of property? Ok, what if we do forgive them, and then do all the stuff they want. What is to say they don't have more terrorists attacks because they want Israel for themselves and they want everyone else out?

At the time I am posting this, we do not know what group or country has done these evil deeds. But one thing is for sure, it cannot go unpunished.

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New Weapons of mass destruction: envelope openers & rubr dingies
>> So now, oh let's forgive them and go over there and build them houses and stuff, and give them free food and clothing and medicine because a few of their countrymen decided to commit mass murder and <<

What "country"?

Fuzzy targets, just like Vietnam.

I say hurry up and colonize Mars, so that they can only destroy half of humanity at a time. Garage nukes are just around the corner.
         Unfortunately that requres cooperation of both sides. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Well put. Unfortunately I have to agree... - (jbrabeck)
             Don't kill the perps - (Arkadiy)
         Democracies of the world, unite! - (marlowe) - (4)
             I was wondering,,, - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                 I was wondering earlier... - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                     Look at the date - (orion) - (1)
                         Re: Look at the date - (jbrabeck)
         I say that we need to take action on this - (orion) - (1)
             Weapons of mass destruction: envelope openers & rubr dingies - (tablizer)

We're not going to play any mature games, are we?
41 ms