IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Unfortunately that requres cooperation of both sides.
If the homeless person refuses to live in the house you build for them, your project isn't going to be successful.

Basically the deal here is the world must convert entirely to fundamentalist Islam to satisfy these people, and then they'll find some reason why you don't belong to the right sect of Islam, you heretic!

Unfortunately, punishing the perpetrators will not do the job. They are very few and they expect to die with assurance they'll be in paradise anyway, and there'll be plenty more coming from where those did. These'll just be martyrs for the next wave. It will be necessary to cause unnaceptable destruction to the so called "innocents" who harbor them and celebrate their acts.

We cannot defend against them. The problem must be stopped at its source, and it can only be stopped by the people who live there. They must be given a reason to do so.

You can be sure these groups are working hard to get portable nuclear weapons. Should we just wait until they have them and blow up Washington and New York entirely?

[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Well put. Unfortunately I have to agree...
Unfortunate because I wish there could be a "civilized" solution. The bully who gets rewarded by his parents continues to be a bully until a reason for him to behave comes along.
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
New Don't kill the perps
Use technisc a la "84". And then present the result for all to see. Anotehr way to do an unexpected thing.
     What is the best response to terrorists attacks? - (brettj) - (11)
         Re: What is the best response to terrorist attacks? - (neelk)
         Unfortunately that requres cooperation of both sides. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Well put. Unfortunately I have to agree... - (jbrabeck)
             Don't kill the perps - (Arkadiy)
         Democracies of the world, unite! - (marlowe) - (4)
             I was wondering,,, - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                 I was wondering earlier... - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                     Look at the date - (orion) - (1)
                         Re: Look at the date - (jbrabeck)
         I say that we need to take action on this - (orion) - (1)
             Weapons of mass destruction: envelope openers & rubr dingies - (tablizer)

I've fished dese ol' archives before and I'll fish em' again!
37 ms