IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Democracies of the world, unite!
I think the Brits will stand with us. After all, they're family. Besides, they kind of owe us. Switzerland and Sweden will hem and haw about neutrality and the UN and all that crap. France will try to go it alone and go down in flames very quickly. Germany will be paralyzed by neurotic guilt. Japan will shrug and say it's not their problem. India will go it alone while making snide comments about Western imperialism and the excesses of the capitalist system. They'll have a nuclear exchange with Pakistan that will solve their overpopulation problem in short order. Australia will get staggering drunk and sing "Waltzing Matilda" all night long. Israel will fight like a cornered rotweiller. The Irish are bound to join the fight, but it's anyone's guess on whose side. Russia will drop the last pretentions to democracy for the sake of national security.

Canada will do its part in a modest way. But Bruce Cockburn will steal a rocket launcher and defect to the enemy.

Microsoft will declare itself a sovereign nation, and then succumb to a massive script kiddie attack.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfir...e/index.html]
New I was wondering,,,
How long before someone brought in Microsoft...
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
New I was wondering earlier...
...in a very black and conspiritorial frame of mine, if this was an attempt to either directly strike against the government in retaliation, or at least an attempt to distract everyone from the case

Speaking of cases, I heard that one of bin Laden's lieutenant was scheduled to be sentanced, in New York, some time this week. Any corroboration?
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Look at the date
you can tell why they picked this date.

Sept 9th - 9/11 - or 911 the Emergancy Number we use to call for help in the USA. That way we will remember it. The 911 day, the day that New York and Washington got hit with "Plane-Bombs".

Picking up the pieces of my broken life.
New Re: Look at the date
In all the European countries I was either stationed in or visited, the date would have been written as 11/9.

How about the Asian countries?
[link|mailto:jbrabeck@mn.mediaone.net|Joe]
     What is the best response to terrorists attacks? - (brettj) - (11)
         Re: What is the best response to terrorist attacks? - (neelk)
         Unfortunately that requres cooperation of both sides. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Well put. Unfortunately I have to agree... - (jbrabeck)
             Don't kill the perps - (Arkadiy)
         Democracies of the world, unite! - (marlowe) - (4)
             I was wondering,,, - (jbrabeck) - (3)
                 I was wondering earlier... - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                     Look at the date - (orion) - (1)
                         Re: Look at the date - (jbrabeck)
         I say that we need to take action on this - (orion) - (1)
             Weapons of mass destruction: envelope openers & rubr dingies - (tablizer)

404 - Document not found.
43 ms