IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Captain Cook eh.. what's the chances of your needing a soak
next time this pigeon flies in?

Hey.. what if each of us sent a tenner, fer your appointment in the steam room? We're all aware that your Gulfstream needs a new aileron.
(Talk... is cheap. I'll pay, for one)

One must often use the methods of the deranged in order to first understand, and then undo them.

And you sent the message so er gently, you might even be able to get his actual attention; sorta read off the above annotated list - this alone would indicate to him, how many 'IT folk' can not only decipher Congressional doubletalk, but discern the motives within. This should.. be *news* to him (??)

A.
New I have dealt with his office before
on personal issues with the feds and constituant services are his strong suit. He is his own man and will be happy to disagree but always listens to all parties.

OT the only reason we shared the health club was bcause I worked at the hotel as the lone IT person and wangled a perk. This is a place that doesnt exist elsewhere. The only thing you need to take is a razor and clean clothes. Hot shaving bar, sauna, steam room jacuzzi and a lounge with CNN and the wall street jounal to relax in with coffee, fruit juices, bagels available. After an hr or so in there was ready to face the minions of users.
thanx,
bill
why did god give us a talleywhacker and a trigger finger if he didnt want us to use them?
Randy Wayne White
Expand Edited by boxley Sept. 11, 2001, 08:35:26 AM EDT
     The SSSCA, Microsoft's answer to the DoJ? - (ben_tilly) - (21)
         Please fix format - this will be linked-to (!) - (Ashton) - (1)
             Thanks for pointing that out, did. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Re: The SSSCA, Microsoft's answer to the DoJ? - (wharris2)
         shot off a missive to Sen Ted who is Alaska's giant - (boxley) - (2)
             Captain Cook eh.. what's the chances of your needing a soak - (Ashton) - (1)
                 I have dealt with his office before - (boxley)
         K5 Submission as well - (kmself)
         Two significant items - (ben_tilly) - (12)
             Passport: What a Fxxked red-haired child - (wharris2) - (11)
                 You forget the PHBs and their bosses. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     Y'know.. to the extent this is a verisimilitude of - (Ashton)
                     You know, at one point I thought of myself as cynical... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Cynical? Only as in . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Hmm. - (static) - (2)
                         NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American Public... - (jb4)
                         Unfortunately for your thesis . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Stop the insults please - (Silverlock) - (3)
                     Uh-oh... - (bepatient) - (2)
                         An EX-redhead, I'd say, since judging from the new... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Yep, quite distinguished looking - (Silverlock)
         Note current /. discussion - (ben_tilly)