IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Please fix format - this will be linked-to (!)
Check the Width box, Ben - think a recent Zope 'RegClean' / Vacuum? has reset our defaults - just a guess based on when it happened.

Could you Edit it back, for no L/R scroll? (Took 4 'Narrower' clicks on my post box, to restore mine this afternoon) ? Also note: in *this* view, ie underneath this post-box - I can read your post w/o scrolling.

As to content: I do recall Ed Curry, and you may be right re your future career. IF -- in fact there proves to be no way of stopping this dead.
Thanks.. There must be such a way, or much more will be dying around us.

I'd only add - what are the odds that such a Bill, so perfectly suiting the installation of One Corporation as worldwide controller: could have occurred by random chance, via a mere "careful anticipation of what the US Consumer needs", created by someone who "merely wants to help" ?

About the same as - an infinite number of monkeys / write Macbeth? - and this is no less than a modern Macbeth.

My take (already made on the prior announcements about this bill) was that, the mere fact that such a thing Might be proposed, with an at least moderate expectation that, it is passable: escalates matters even further - into whatever is the CheneyBush 'plan' during their remaining 3 yrs. 4 mos.

Scurrilous is too kind a term. IF this bill can be passed.. I don't think even you have contemplated all the repercussions - but you listed quite enough.

Perhaps the organized opposition to this entire mindset might take on the memoriam, The Ed Curry Freedom of Information Counter-Act
(or something)

What about those connections, everyone; to whom ought *this take*, as a damned good start - be sent, soon? Which legislator shall sponsor The Counter Bill ? and make name for self?

A.
I don't think anything yet posted on IWE.. approaches the importance of this matter (re much much more than.. 'IT')
Expand Edited by Missing User 70 Sept. 10, 2001, 10:23:19 PM EDT
New Thanks for pointing that out, did.
     The SSSCA, Microsoft's answer to the DoJ? - (ben_tilly) - (21)
         Please fix format - this will be linked-to (!) - (Ashton) - (1)
             Thanks for pointing that out, did. -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Re: The SSSCA, Microsoft's answer to the DoJ? - (wharris2)
         shot off a missive to Sen Ted who is Alaska's giant - (boxley) - (2)
             Captain Cook eh.. what's the chances of your needing a soak - (Ashton) - (1)
                 I have dealt with his office before - (boxley)
         K5 Submission as well - (kmself)
         Two significant items - (ben_tilly) - (12)
             Passport: What a Fxxked red-haired child - (wharris2) - (11)
                 You forget the PHBs and their bosses. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     Y'know.. to the extent this is a verisimilitude of - (Ashton)
                     You know, at one point I thought of myself as cynical... - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Cynical? Only as in . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Hmm. - (static) - (2)
                         NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American Public... - (jb4)
                         Unfortunately for your thesis . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Stop the insults please - (Silverlock) - (3)
                     Uh-oh... - (bepatient) - (2)
                         An EX-redhead, I'd say, since judging from the new... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Yep, quite distinguished looking - (Silverlock)
         Note current /. discussion - (ben_tilly)

Sorry. I don't see the benefit for me in that arrangement.
81 ms