IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "any suitable methods"
YAN Quote from Gillespie (same meeting):

I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during the late 60's. The instruction we had during this period was that we should express no opinion on this issue and that the issue is not associated with America. James Baker has directed our official spokesmen to emphasize this instruction. We hope you can solve this problem using any suitable methods...All that we hope is that these issues are solved quickly.

Now, who is it that's being naive?
New You can't read, can you.
"any suitable method"...whoopie...big deal...MILTARY is off of the table for UN members...or didn't you actually read what all members agree to when they sign up.

Introduce tanks into diplomatic negotiations...be advised that stated opinions >will< change. That is a guarantee. Iraq KNEW this.

All the diplomats knew this.

You are the only one that seems to not understand this.

And its obvious that you will believe what you want...even though everyone personally involved has stated differently...even though your interpretation flys in the face of established diplomatic protocol..etc.

So I see no real point in continuing this.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New James Baker issued instructions in the late 60's
and in 1991 nobody bother to check to see if they had changed?
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Glaspie checked w/Baker before the meeting-thanks.
     A different look at the "evidence". - (Brandioch) - (68)
         UN SCR 1441 says the burden's on Iraq. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Let me clarify that. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                 Thats only one aspect of many. - (bepatient)
         Clever bit of politics - (JayMehaffey) - (64)
             Re: Clever bit of politics - (dmarker) - (63)
                 Look at the parallels. - (Brandioch)
                 Misguided view - (JayMehaffey)
                 Excuse me? - (bepatient) - (54)
                     Ohhh lawdy lawdy - where do we begin - (dmarker) - (50)
                         Start with trying to deny any of those statements. -NT - (bepatient) - (49)
                             I'll start us off. - (mmoffitt) - (48)
                                 We've been through that too many times... - (bepatient) - (47)
                                     How do you do that? - (mmoffitt) - (46)
                                         Occam - (bepatient) - (43)
                                             I chose to believe no one. - (mmoffitt) - (42)
                                                 No I don't. - (bepatient) - (41)
                                                     Do you mangle everyone's statements, or just mine? - (mmoffitt) - (40)
                                                         Mangle?? - (bepatient) - (36)
                                                             "Reading for Comprehension" != "Conspiracy Theory" - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                                                                 Read the words. - (bepatient) - (33)
                                                                     We have no opinion on your dispute. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                         Because... - (bepatient) - (23)
                                                                             So, we're naive in addition to everything else. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                                                                 Ambassadors are party contributors (you said Dolt) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     Ah, but she was quoting "James Baker" then SoS. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                 Who is "we" - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                                     "any suitable methods" - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                         You can't read, can you. - (bepatient)
                                                                                         James Baker issued instructions in the late 60's - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             Glaspie checked w/Baker before the meeting-thanks. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                     Addendum. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                                                                         Wow... - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                                                             Ah.. the Pontius Pilate lateral arabesque - - (Ashton) - (12)
                                                                                                 Ah...so you thought that.. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                                                                     Funny thing about our 'foresight'. Never mind '15 years' - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                                                         Whatever you say. - (bepatient)
                                                                                                         Then why are we not invading Syria as well? - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                             Ask Bush^H^H^H^H Rumsfeld. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                                                                                         Obtuse still? *Pattern of behaviour* is the constant. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                                                                             Yes you are still obtuse. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                 Missed again: I'm scalene, - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                                                     No apparent need to do anything but repeat my previous post. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                     I can't think of an exclamatory strong enough - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                                         It is borne out in history... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                             Boy, there's a euphemism for you. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                     Oh, I see: the Market Will Correct. Right? -NT - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                         What the???? possibly *babble* - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                             It's the laissez-faire slogan, no? - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                                 As was thought... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                     Do you even wonder why? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                                                                                         Wrong... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                             Well that explains it - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                                 "Displeased" is amorphus. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 A different take on AG's conversation with Saddam. - (Another Scott)
                                                         Ah, I see you've met "The Strawman". -NT - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                             "The Strawman" - (orion)
                                                             From you? Thats funny. - (bepatient)
                                         Exactly. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                             So now >you< believe this bunk? - (bepatient)
                     Well.. yeah - missin-out on Justice an all - - (Ashton) - (2)
                         He could....... - (Brandioch) - (1)
                             Aren't you one of those... - (bepatient)
                 Here's some clever politics... - (screamer) - (5)
                     Well, let's run it up the flagpole and see who salutes - - (Ashton) - (2)
                         Semi personal reply... - (screamer) - (1)
                             Nam was unprecedented. - (Ashton)
                     Got dizzy reading - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                         Exactly. - (Brandioch)

Rain, rain, go away. I can't stand you for one more day.
310 ms