IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have you seen Mozilla skins?
I use a very compact one - entire menu/location/bookmarks fit in the same space as location in the original skin. No loss of functionality at all.
--

We have only 2 things to worry about: That
things will never get back to normal, and that they already have.
New Re: Have you seen Mozilla skins?
In general, I don't use skins and strip them out ASAP when they are optional.

I never liked the Netscape toolbars, particularly the address bar, and that hasn't changed in Mozilla. In IE non-full screen, my menu, nav icons, and address field are all on one line.

BTW IE can be skinned. SBC Yahoo dialup provides a skin for IE. If you are into it, it looks very nice. F11 with auto-hide gives me the entire screen other than the scrollbar.

-drl
New View | Full Screen does something very simslar for Moz
and, if a skin does what I need, why not use it? It's not like it's going to crash or something :).
--

New F11 for Mozilla does it too...
Awesome. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!]   [link|http://pascal.rockford.com:8888/SSK@kQMsmc74S0Tw3KHQiRQmDem0gAIPAgM/edcurry/1//|ED'S GHOST SPEAKS!]
Heimatland Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
These [link|http://www.whitehouse.gov/pcipb/cyberstrategy-draft.html|Civilian General Orders], please memorize them.
"Questions" will be asked at safety checkpoints.
New Re: View | Full Screen does something very simslar for Moz
Skins/themes/eye candy in general are nice for a few minutes, then they get to be distracting.
-drl
New You don't understand
It's not a flashy artsy tanslucent piece of trash. It's a way to make UI elemnts on screen more compact. Very well done. [link|http://themes.mozdev.org/themes/littlemozilla.html|Here] is what I use.
--

New Sorry, a duplicate
--

Expand Edited by Arkadiy Jan. 17, 2003, 12:11:13 PM EST
     Respect, dammit! - (marlowe) - (45)
         doesn't show in IE - (SpiceWare) - (2)
             Oh, OK - (deSitter)
             IE, img and empty height/width tags (new thread) - (altmann)
         Respect for what??? - (lincoln) - (41)
             IE bug, or something - (SpiceWare) - (39)
                 Um-hmmmm - (hnick) - (38)
                     It's Not IE - (deSitter) - (37)
                         Sure it is. -NT - (imric) - (18)
                             Indeed, the image files have the image dimensions in them. - (a6l6e6x) - (17)
                                 Who cares? - (deSitter) - (10)
                                     Just install Mozilla - (orion) - (9)
                                         Why? - (deSitter) - (8)
                                             {Sheesh} de S - (Ashton)
                                             Apparently not. - (imric)
                                             There are other browsers out there you know - (orion) - (5)
                                                 I hate Opera - (deSitter) - (4)
                                                     Got to be something else for you - (orion) - (3)
                                                         I don't want anything else, get it? - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                             Was going to post something along those lines - (imric)
                                                             Got it - (orion)
                                 Re: Indeed, the image files have the image dimensions.. - (deSitter) - (4)
                                     Red "X" - (orion)
                                     A PNG file does have image dimensions. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                         Well what about the DRL format? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                             Re: Well, the DRL format get no respect! :) - (a6l6e6x)
                                 Reason to set default image size in html - (Steven A S)
                         More politics. - (admin) - (16)
                             What makes it cack? - (deSitter) - (15)
                                 Re: What makes it cack? - (admin) - (5)
                                     Re: What makes it cack? - (deSitter) - (4)
                                         Re: What makes it cack? - (admin) - (3)
                                             I don't mean to nitpick here - (orion)
                                             Re: What makes it cack? - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 I'm happy YOU don't have problems with Windows. -NT - (admin)
                                 I call you on #1. - (static)
                                 Have you seen Mozilla skins? - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                                     Re: Have you seen Mozilla skins? - (deSitter) - (5)
                                         View | Full Screen does something very simslar for Moz - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                             F11 for Mozilla does it too... - (folkert)
                                             Re: View | Full Screen does something very simslar for Moz - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 You don't understand - (Arkadiy)
                                         Sorry, a duplicate -NT - (Arkadiy)
                                 Re: What makes it cack? - (kmself)
                         Yeah, IE is a piece of work. -NT - (marlowe)
             Think South Park and the time Cartman was a police officer - (orion)

* "The futexes are also cursed."
* "But they come in a choice of three flavours!"
191 ms