IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Now then you two
(One 'living??' within 50 mi of The Beast and its mind-numbing neural radiation - in perpetual rain - is talkin bout Location Location Location ??)

Like that other shibboleth, The Murican Peepul - and bein the 4th? 5th largest Econ-omee inna worl:

We be a mini-version of the entire enchilada: Orange County for Our Rednecks n'Repos + Berkeley for Unix and [mainly for..] Pissin Off the Fright-Wingers in the other 49 -- to where's they get apoplexy, just thinkin about Peace and other dirty words.. OK induced apoplexy's not a terribly effective exterminant, but WTF.

Keep dissin California - and y'all'll have Nothin but them rutabagas to eat durin the winter - we'll just sell our produce to China and N. Korea (A Cuke for a Nuke). And no more o' yer fav solitary entertainments from them video sets, if'n ya know what I mean and I think ya do, Bunky -

California Sex is Better
Know WHY they ain't got no Bikini lines on that tan?
New Hey now!
You guys inflicted Microsoft on us - Billy 'n Bally aren't exactly natives, and I can't help but imagine that most M$ers started off down in Silly Valley...

Besides, I personally *LIKE* nerds and slackers. They're much more friendly than the anal retentive types you guys offloaded on us...
Any deity worthy of a graven image can cobble up a working universe complete with fake fossils in under a week - hey, if you're not omnipotent, there's no real point in being a god. But to start with a big ball of elementary particles and end up with the duckbill platypus without constant twiddling requires a degree of subtlety and the ability to Think Things Through: exactly the qualities I'm looking for when I'm shopping for a Supreme Being.
     Lesser Known State Mottos - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
         They got Vermont wrong - (ben_tilly) - (6)
             As well as Washington. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                 I've heard of the Californication of Oregon and Washington. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Now then you two - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Hey now! - (inthane-chan)
             ah-Yup! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             The "Go Home" State -NT - (deSitter)
         They got Missouri wrong - (orion) - (4)
             . -NT - (deSitter)
             The "Show me how to drive" state - (deSitter) - (2)
                 Re: The "Show me how to drive" state - (orion)
                 There are rules you know! - (orion)
         Hey, watch that accent - (tseliot) - (1)
             Thanks, will edit. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Also, Canada - "We're not all Lumberjacks." -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             "and we're not all ok" -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 "Yes you are!" *WHAM!* -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Alaska: We dont care how you did it outside!!! -NT - (boxley)
         Where is the state of New Hampster? - (Arkadiy)

Only Olaf Stapledon ever succeeded on this kind of scale, and Olaf Stapledon is dead.
108 ms