IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've heard of the Californication of Oregon and Washington.
Alex

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session."\t-- Mark Twain
New Now then you two
(One 'living??' within 50 mi of The Beast and its mind-numbing neural radiation - in perpetual rain - is talkin bout Location Location Location ??)

Like that other shibboleth, The Murican Peepul - and bein the 4th? 5th largest Econ-omee inna worl:

We be a mini-version of the entire enchilada: Orange County for Our Rednecks n'Repos + Berkeley for Unix and [mainly for..] Pissin Off the Fright-Wingers in the other 49 -- to where's they get apoplexy, just thinkin about Peace and other dirty words.. OK induced apoplexy's not a terribly effective exterminant, but WTF.

Keep dissin California - and y'all'll have Nothin but them rutabagas to eat durin the winter - we'll just sell our produce to China and N. Korea (A Cuke for a Nuke). And no more o' yer fav solitary entertainments from them video sets, if'n ya know what I mean and I think ya do, Bunky -

California Sex is Better
Know WHY they ain't got no Bikini lines on that tan?
New Hey now!
You guys inflicted Microsoft on us - Billy 'n Bally aren't exactly natives, and I can't help but imagine that most M$ers started off down in Silly Valley...

Besides, I personally *LIKE* nerds and slackers. They're much more friendly than the anal retentive types you guys offloaded on us...
Any deity worthy of a graven image can cobble up a working universe complete with fake fossils in under a week - hey, if you're not omnipotent, there's no real point in being a god. But to start with a big ball of elementary particles and end up with the duckbill platypus without constant twiddling requires a degree of subtlety and the ability to Think Things Through: exactly the qualities I'm looking for when I'm shopping for a Supreme Being.
     Lesser Known State Mottos - (a6l6e6x) - (19)
         They got Vermont wrong - (ben_tilly) - (6)
             As well as Washington. - (inthane-chan) - (3)
                 I've heard of the Californication of Oregon and Washington. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Now then you two - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Hey now! - (inthane-chan)
             ah-Yup! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             The "Go Home" State -NT - (deSitter)
         They got Missouri wrong - (orion) - (4)
             . -NT - (deSitter)
             The "Show me how to drive" state - (deSitter) - (2)
                 Re: The "Show me how to drive" state - (orion)
                 There are rules you know! - (orion)
         Hey, watch that accent - (tseliot) - (1)
             Thanks, will edit. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Also, Canada - "We're not all Lumberjacks." -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             "and we're not all ok" -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                 "Yes you are!" *WHAM!* -NT - (inthane-chan)
         Alaska: We dont care how you did it outside!!! -NT - (boxley)
         Where is the state of New Hampster? - (Arkadiy)

Fear my pink line.
111 ms