IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Easy way to solve this

Mike,

Just ignore my posts & I will ignore yours - seeing as you cannot differentiate between what is written by journalists & what is written by us here, your distorted responses are only going to cause accute friction between us.

ok.
New Habitual offender
>>....only going to cause accute friction between us.
Yahhhh...kinda like calling someone an asshole when you get called out.
That'll do it nicely. Actually I enjoy the exchanges...otherwise I wouldn't engage.

I have no problem with you not reading my posts.
If I see distortion in yours...I'll continue to call you out
on it. And you will continue to misunderstand that when you make
embellishments in your links.....it becomes YAN veneer added to the truth.
I'm really not interested in keeping you honest anymore...you appear
incapable of understanding where I am coming from (prior to then electing to disagree with it). I think its intentional.....because to acknowledge it
means conceding that you exercise piss poor discipline in your postings.

You do this repeatedly and you can't even understand what you are doing.
Want another example?
[link|http://www.commondreams.org/headlines01/1217-02.htm|CIA denies growing evidence that Anthrax attack was theirs]
Well.....actually no. A big fucking NO. What the CIA is denying is that one of their own labs was the source of the bacteria. In your linked article NOBODY is alleging ANYWHERE that the attack was theirs. Fucking anywhere. Piss poor...and that's being kind dude.

If I see things which are wrong.....I'm gonna say so.
If you choose not to read my posts ... I totally understand.
And nor do I give a shit.

-Mike
-- The truth is somewhere in between --
New Ah.. think I see the insurmountable problem -
It's in the wetware.

Along with those of various religious persuasions - you 'Believe' there exists The Truth\ufffd - on any given topic. That distillation of factual-emotional intellectual-logical ___-___ processing: which expresses all facets of a problem in the One True Way. From such a One Truth - all other angles of view pale into insignifiance, in 'fact' into Wrongth. One could read/reject volumes on what constitutes a lone-Fact; maybe it's sorta like the monad / magnetic monopole?

Sorry but.. My 'Belief' is that all homo-sap 'communication' is inherently and inescapably flawed, within the many levels of metaphor which are indispensable to the models everyone carries around in the head. Differently.

There IS NO 'one motivation' for any series of events! Ever! (as in the present silliness about He said They Said -- THIS is what They Meant). And if a la Maxwell's Demon.. there might be such a single-cause event (!?) someday.. there'd still be no way to establish that. 'Motivation', creature of the mind - you imagine we can know that? Homo-saps lie incessantly, especially when a sentence starts, "Frankly.." [so what were all the previous words]

ie Nothing anyone ever says here: is The Truth. Nagging about inferences *you* draw or do not draw from Doug's summary link-title, simply because the material ref'd did not say blatantly,

"Let's Kill Some Americans So We Can Look Good, Do What We Wanted to Do Next and Stay in Power"

Is lame. And your assertions of gross manipulation are insulting.. sound and fury signifying __

HTH. Beliefs are such Fun, except when living within a Theocracy.

Ashton

PS
The idea of your being infallible Captain Distortion-Finder and Fixer.. is 'True'ly precious :-) A genu-wine Sage amongst us! Self-ID'd yet.
New Naaaaaah.....being entirely too kind to yourself. As always.
Pontificating on what you believe to be an insightful observation does you fuck-all good if you are first going to crow about the absence of "truth".
You are a pompous ass who gets a semi using two words when one will do, and passing off what is often nebulous gibberish as journalistic brilliance.
Truth or opinion? You tell me! You wax on the subtleties of communication and how fluid it is (corker of a point dude). And yet get this.........some bureaucrats file a document several decades ago and it is (seemingly) possible to ascertain with crystal clear precision exactly what their intentions were. How friggin' sweet is THAT!

I'm saying that I don't find evidence which suggests that U.S. citizens were going to be killed.

>>The idea of your being infallible Captain Distortion-Finder and Fixer..
>>is 'True'ly precious :-) A genu-wine Sage amongst us! Self-ID'd yet.

Your Truth dude, not mine. Whatever works for you :-)
Exactly how "If I see distortion ....." gets you to "infallible Captain Distortion-Finder" beggars belief though. I wonder......are you perhaps
reading more into what I wrote than was there? Try as I might I find
it difficult to entertain that the "Potentate of Periphrastic
Self-flummery"
would engage in such practices.....when he is clearly wise
and learned in the defs of said homo-sap frisck-a-dee-lingo (self professed
no less).

>>Nagging about inferences *you* draw or do not draw from Doug's summary
>>link-title
Us Joint Chiefs of Staff plotted terrorist attacks on own citizens
Where the fuck is the inference? If he wanted to retract it.....he could have...
easily. I wonder does it depend on what the meaning of is....is?
If its no big deal.......just say "aaaaaah shit he probably didn't mean to say
that". Problem is......the story falls back into the plethora of other bad things governments are capable of thinking of. It definitely has a certain
cache if its possible work in some deaths of U.S. citizens.

Extract the Holy Theasuarus Of Antioch from the clutches of your knotty bottom
and look at the facts and the evidence.

-Mike

Ah.. think I see the insurmountable problem -
...you have your head up your ass...or are you just reading your thesaurus again?

New Re: One nasty & paranoid dude
New You are too much :-)
New .. wouldn't dream of out-flummoxing an alliteration weenie
(especially one who needs a thesaurus)

I'm so happy that "you found no evidence", implying your possession of expertise in translating intentionally vague military-speak into some of those luminous fact-things.
It definitely has a certain cache[t] if its possible [to] work in some deaths of U.S. citizens.
I notice often in such screeds as imagine US 'morality in High Places\ufffd' - how vastly more valuable is the life of a genuine US Citizen than that of any of the other casualties, as contemplated by our Official Manipulators of group-think. (Of course we rarely do get to peek at their worksheets, now do we? Best presume they are all Mean Well, I guess.)

But since we're nattering-to-death your overreaction to an entirely plausible outcome* of the mindset behind that "decades old" document, plotting manipulation of The Murican Peepul,

* sure to be called collateral damage in the vernacular of 10 years ago. As today.

I'll try to conclude this thread by returning it to the lofty plane it began on:

My daddy has a better insurance policy than your daddy.
Neener neener, betcha can't say sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate without stuttering!

Ashton
nuking nattering nabobs of negativity the natural way
I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
-- Michael Rennie as Klaatu
New We have to go there I guess...
>>...possession of expertise in translating intentionally vague military-speak
You weeeely weeelly need to believe this...so it must be true. Right?
Well, actually...the document is highly specific in the areas of what is being proposed. I think Mr Apriori is paying us all a visit again.

The following is a summary of all the suggestions that I can tease out.
Feel free to disagree and make additions (once you have read it of course).

Is everyone sitting comfortably? So the list begins......

1 Harassment plus deceptive actions to convince the Cubans of imminent invasion.....
Would harassment be likely to kill any American citizens? Errrrrm no. 1 point to the "nays"

2 Start rumors
Would rumors be likely to kill any American citizens? Errrrrm no. 2 points to the "nays"

3 Land friendly cubans in uniform over the fence
Would landing friendly cubans be likely to kill any American citizens? Errrrrm no. 3.

4 Capture cuban (friendly) saboteurs inside the base
Would capturing friendly saboteurs be likely to kill any American citizens? Errrrrm no. 4

5 Start riots near the base main gate (friendly cubans)
Would riots by friendly cubans be likely to kill any American citizens? Errrrrm no. 5

6 Blow up ammunition inside the base;start fires
Would blowing up ammunition be likely to kill any American citizens? If controlled.... unlikely.
Is the intent to kill U.S. citizens? Errrrrm no. 6

7 Burn aircraft on air base
Is the intent to kill U.S. citizens? Errrrrm no. 7

8 Lob mortar shells from outside of base into base
Is the intent to kill U.S. citizens? Well...its expressly stated that
"some damage to installations" is envisaged. So no. 8

9 Capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo City. Would capturing assault teams be likely to kill any American citizens? Errrrrm no. 9.

10 Capture militia group which storms the base
Would capturing a militia group be likely to kill any American citizens? Errrrrm no. 10.

11 Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims (may be in lieu of....

12 Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires -- napthalene
Would sabotaging a ship be likely to kill any American citizens? Possibly.
Is the intent to kill American citizens? If so.....why even bother to consider
mock-victims.

So no 11. No 12.

13 We could blow up a drone (unmanned)....
No 13.

14 We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington.
The terror campaign could be pointed at Cuban refugees seeking haven in the United States.
We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding
in instances to be widely published. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots....
Well....its targeted at cuban refugees. So no 14.
(note that wounding in instances is being envisaged. Woweeeee)
Note: Spare me the qualitative comparison of U.S. vs. non U.S. lives.
No 14.

15 Cuban-based Castro supported movement simulated against a neighboring Caribbean nation.
Magnify Castro's existing efforts supporting subversive efforts elsewhere.
No 15

16 Harrassment of civil aviation, attacks on surface shipping and destruction of drones.
No 16

17 Portray hijacking attempts of aircraft and surface craft as having support of cuban government.
No 17

18 Substitue a civil charter airplane with a drone. Blow up the drone over cuba.
No 18

19 Simulate the shooting down of a USAF aircraft
No 19

Now..... I have intentionally left one piece until last.

20 We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo bay and blame cuba

I think it is possible to envisage that blowing up a ship in Guantanamo bay could kill Americans.
Its also possible to to envisage a scenario in which it could be avoided.
Which one might it be? I would submit that when taken in the context of all the other suggestions which
are not intended to kill American citizens, and most of them downright impossible......its kinda hard
to believe that they left this one in just for grins.
So, no.........20.

Now......on all of the above people you may smithy away for as long as you please.
But I don't care how many times you fold the metal it ain't gonna
provide the sword you need.

Killin' Americans I say I say killin' Americans just aint in the plan.
And those that can see it.......they be the paranoid ones.

-Mike

Pointing out that arrogance is a very poor substitue for bothering
to read the material before wading in

P.S. I freakin' love alliteration. How dare you denegrate the delicious.
And >I< have once used a thesaurus...but I did not insufflate.
Only an omadawn would claim to have no use for one.
New It will never work.
You will never convince the possessor of The Truth that such does not exist.
New But.. but I Know I'm Right!
oh.. er ummm never mind.

Yeah well.. in this here culture, it's fatal to be wishy-washy y'know? John Wayne'd never hesitate a millisecond! (even if Marion was hisself YAN credentialled Chicken Hawk). Oh the Eye-ro-ny.

Hey! I jes got myself made a President. I dunno shit, but - anyone else out there got some ideas? I plan to listen a lot.

IMAGINE.. why someone with that much moxie might get the Constitution amended (if we ever get it back) - and go on to a 4th term.

Back to our regularly scheduled regular schedules.
New Sweet
>>Yeah well.. in this here culture, it's fatal to be wishy-washy y'know?
Yeah right you ARE buddy. We have to stay DAMNED CERTAIN that Northwoods
proposed killing our own citizens. Am I right? Or am I right?
And and and.......anyone who challenges the "conventional" wisdom........
him's a loooooser. And him's paranoid. And ummmmmmm yeah.
     We must move on! - (andy kaufman) - (50)
         Re: Terrorists ... spread flesh eating bacteria in mail ... - (dmarker) - (49)
             U.S. Citizens? Really? So the Chinese whispers begin........ - (Mike) - (48)
                 Re: What are you rambling about now - (dmarker) - (3)
                     You keep forgetting what kind of enemy they were fighting - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                         Reminescient of my visit in 1969. - (mmoffitt)
                         What? - (Brandioch)
                 Re: thanks for the orig doc - just read it and want to know - (dmarker) - (42)
                     Just show me where. Please ????????????????? - (Mike) - (37)
                         Ahh...made immortal by Johnny D his-self! - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Link - (Mike)
                         Re: MIKE, Where did *I* say that ??? - (dmarker) - (34)
                             Us JCS plotted terrorist attacks on own citizens - (Mike) - (20)
                                 That 'title' echoed the piece linked to: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Echo or embellishment? Therein lies the catch. - (Mike) - (1)
                                         Re: Mike, pull yer pants up & go home - (dmarker)
                                 Mike, having war gamed with officialdom - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Some of that horrific stuff happens, it seems. - (inthane-chan)
                                 Re: Mike's big Strike!!! (shoots self in foot) - (dmarker) - (14)
                                     X - (Mike) - (13)
                                         Mikey dives for cover - (dmarker) - (12)
                                             Kissykissy - (Mike) - (11)
                                                 Re:Mike proves what '*******' means ... - (dmarker) - (10)
                                                     Think I'm gonna stay on the high road on this one :-) -NT - (Mike)
                                                     Allow me. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                         I think the question is reasonable and straightforward - (Mike) - (7)
                                                             Ah yes 'Evidence' - Notarized from seecrut plan memoranda -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                 Ah yes..... - (Mike) - (5)
                                                                     Methinks Argumentum ad ignorantiam - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                         Re: Of trying to understand Mike's reaction (not aeasy task) - (dmarker) - (3)
                                                                             Enlightenment - (Mike)
                                                                             Heh.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Re: OT: Cartercopter still being worked on .. - (dmarker)
                             Where? Nowhere.......... ding dong! - (Mike) - (12)
                                 Re: Easy way to solve this - (dmarker) - (10)
                                     Habitual offender - (Mike) - (9)
                                         Ah.. think I see the insurmountable problem - - (Ashton) - (8)
                                             Naaaaaah.....being entirely too kind to yourself. As always. - (Mike) - (4)
                                                 Re: One nasty & paranoid dude -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                     You are too much :-) -NT - (Mike)
                                                 .. wouldn't dream of out-flummoxing an alliteration weenie - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     We have to go there I guess... - (Mike)
                                             It will never work. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                 But.. but I Know I'm Right! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     Sweet - (Mike)
                                 Sorry to bring this up but - (boxley)
                     Ah, guard duty. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                         Re: Brandi - Your duty at Guantnimo ? - (dmarker) - (1)
                             Nope. Not there. - (Brandioch)
                     Ah, "Remember the Maine!". - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: thanks for the orig doc - just read it and want to know - (dmarker)

We have wet blue cow.
83 ms