IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That 'title' echoed the piece linked to:
Friendly Fire
Book: U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War With Cuba

Are you going to stretch that link title [again] as "Doug's characterizarion" ?

Speaking of people seething for an opportunity to extrapolate the improbable from the chimerical.. and Feel Good about Themselves

Ashton
New Echo or embellishment? Therein lies the catch.
....or catches the lie.

I READ the documents and could find no evidence anywhere
of a plan to kill our own citizens. Yet this was said in
"Doug's characterizarion". Sit down for a second........
certain words used in a ceratin context have a certain meaning.
If you want to characterize that as a minor/insignificant slip so be it.
I suspect a similar leeway granted to others is unlikely though.
This game of "oh I just totally innocently said own citizens"
has no place here. If you are NOT putting a lot of thought into the wording
of the links......be prepared to make a few mistakes (as here). If you ARE
putting a lot of thought into your wording of your links.....enough said.

I pointed out that there's no evidence (based on the documents) that we planned
to kill our own citizens.
Wanna explain how this is extrapolating "the improbable from the chimerical"?
The phrase is gorgeous...but indulge me and describe the application would you?

>>and Feel Good about Themselves
Now that is freakin rich coming from you...the potentate of periphrastic
self-flummery. Rarely do I encounter anyone uses so many words to say so little.

-Mike
-- The truth is somewhere in between --
New Re: Mike, pull yer pants up & go home

You got caught with them right down. We can all see it.

Just go

DSM
     We must move on! - (andy kaufman) - (50)
         Re: Terrorists ... spread flesh eating bacteria in mail ... - (dmarker) - (49)
             U.S. Citizens? Really? So the Chinese whispers begin........ - (Mike) - (48)
                 Re: What are you rambling about now - (dmarker) - (3)
                     You keep forgetting what kind of enemy they were fighting - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                         Reminescient of my visit in 1969. - (mmoffitt)
                         What? - (Brandioch)
                 Re: thanks for the orig doc - just read it and want to know - (dmarker) - (42)
                     Just show me where. Please ????????????????? - (Mike) - (37)
                         Ahh...made immortal by Johnny D his-self! - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Link - (Mike)
                         Re: MIKE, Where did *I* say that ??? - (dmarker) - (34)
                             Us JCS plotted terrorist attacks on own citizens - (Mike) - (20)
                                 That 'title' echoed the piece linked to: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Echo or embellishment? Therein lies the catch. - (Mike) - (1)
                                         Re: Mike, pull yer pants up & go home - (dmarker)
                                 Mike, having war gamed with officialdom - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Some of that horrific stuff happens, it seems. - (inthane-chan)
                                 Re: Mike's big Strike!!! (shoots self in foot) - (dmarker) - (14)
                                     X - (Mike) - (13)
                                         Mikey dives for cover - (dmarker) - (12)
                                             Kissykissy - (Mike) - (11)
                                                 Re:Mike proves what '*******' means ... - (dmarker) - (10)
                                                     Think I'm gonna stay on the high road on this one :-) -NT - (Mike)
                                                     Allow me. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                         I think the question is reasonable and straightforward - (Mike) - (7)
                                                             Ah yes 'Evidence' - Notarized from seecrut plan memoranda -NT - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                 Ah yes..... - (Mike) - (5)
                                                                     Methinks Argumentum ad ignorantiam - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                         Re: Of trying to understand Mike's reaction (not aeasy task) - (dmarker) - (3)
                                                                             Enlightenment - (Mike)
                                                                             Heh.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Re: OT: Cartercopter still being worked on .. - (dmarker)
                             Where? Nowhere.......... ding dong! - (Mike) - (12)
                                 Re: Easy way to solve this - (dmarker) - (10)
                                     Habitual offender - (Mike) - (9)
                                         Ah.. think I see the insurmountable problem - - (Ashton) - (8)
                                             Naaaaaah.....being entirely too kind to yourself. As always. - (Mike) - (4)
                                                 Re: One nasty & paranoid dude -NT - (dmarker) - (1)
                                                     You are too much :-) -NT - (Mike)
                                                 .. wouldn't dream of out-flummoxing an alliteration weenie - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     We have to go there I guess... - (Mike)
                                             It will never work. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                 But.. but I Know I'm Right! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     Sweet - (Mike)
                                 Sorry to bring this up but - (boxley)
                     Ah, guard duty. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                         Re: Brandi - Your duty at Guantnimo ? - (dmarker) - (1)
                             Nope. Not there. - (Brandioch)
                     Ah, "Remember the Maine!". - (a6l6e6x)
                 Re: thanks for the orig doc - just read it and want to know - (dmarker)

Tasty little nuggets of alien technology...
74 ms