IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New smartass....
jb4
"They lead. They don't manage. The carrot always wins over the stick. Ask your horse. You can lead your horse to water, but you can't manage him to drink."
Richard Kerr, United Technologies Corporation, 1990
New :-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Tort reform - (Silverlock) - (80)
         thats tart reform not tort reform -NT - (boxley)
         And if I... - (bepatient) - (75)
             Ooooh! falling off chair - (wharris2)
             Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much - (Ashton) - (52)
                 sorry about you perception of Fords - (boxley)
                 Methinks you missed the important one... - (bepatient) - (50)
                     No problem if the commune's infirmary is used. :) - (a6l6e6x)
                     very simple solution - (boxley) - (1)
                         I LIKE it! - (jb4)
                     Non seq.___ You mean: all and Everything ?? - (Ashton) - (46)
                         I don't see any problem at all. - (Brandioch) - (45)
                             But you don't have the BEST care in the world. - (tuberculosis) - (44)
                                 If you have the money, the best treatment is in the US. - (Brandioch) - (36)
                                     How?!?! WHO MAKES THE LAWS THAT ARE USED IN THE COURTS? - (tuberculosis) - (35)
                                         Don't bother them with minor details... - (bepatient)
                                         Whatever. - (Brandioch) - (33)
                                             Best technology - wildly variable 'medicine'. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 It's in our culture. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                     It is in our culture even more than that - (ben_tilly)
                                             Extreme case - (tuberculosis) - (29)
                                                 Since you were unable to answer the question... - (Brandioch) - (28)
                                                     Mexico -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Nope - 97. -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                                     Did you not look at the link in my first article? - (tuberculosis) - (25)
                                                         I didn't say that. - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                             and he whines when I do that :0 -NT - (boxley)
                                                             Afraid I'd have to quibble with 'best' in lots of contexts - (Ashton)
                                                             BEST by what measurement? - (tuberculosis) - (21)
                                                                 No source needed. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                     France. - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                         He wouldnt reply to Mexico he doesnt have any facts -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                                                                             Pick pick pick :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                             One more time. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                 Definitions and Metrics. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                     No, I think you've phrased it correctly. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                         Silly definition of BEST - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                                                                                             No, that is the definition of "best". - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                 Hardly. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                     All parts of the elephant - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                                                                                         Because my definition does not agree with your opinion.... - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                             Lighten up - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                                                 never let a cheap rhetorical device hold you back :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                     He never does ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                 yes -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                     And Mexico's equivalent to the Mayo Clinics is.....? -NT - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                         UNAM Mexico City where Americans go to do post grad tropical - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                             Heh - once 'made rounds' there - (Ashton)
                                                                                             It looks good. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                 Its your assertion, you support it. - (boxley)
                                 Price of drugs outside the US - (bluke)
                                 Sure does for those who can afford it - (bluke) - (5)
                                     Exactly. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                         It's not an abstact quality, it's a commodity - (hnick) - (3)
                                             Interesting. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                 Ok: try 'theoretical' VS actual; potential VS performance - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     I agree. -NT - (Brandioch)
             I don't get your snideness - (jb4) - (20)
                 But they don't. - (bepatient) - (19)
                     A sample web link. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Rather nicely covered on 60 Minutes, last night. Still...... - (Ashton) - (3)
                         But if I were to interpret.... - (bepatient) - (2)
                             New blood, and with real-life Experience, not just an MBA. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 I thought those were the ball players ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                     Is abuse of tort that widespread? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                         the issue I have on tort reform is class actions - (boxley) - (2)
                             My proposal for a reform: - (mhuber) - (1)
                                 Hey, I LIKE it! - (jb4)
                         What you don't hear is worse... - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Aren't they mostly between insurance companies? - (mhuber) - (1)
                                 I'm not saying... - (bepatient)
                     So how do you handle this? - (jb4) - (6)
                         Valid claim - (bepatient) - (5)
                             Yup - it's about Trust. There isn't any (much) left - (Ashton)
                             Hysterical...? - (jb4) - (3)
                                 Hee hee.... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     smartass.... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                         :-) -NT - (bepatient)
         He more closely connects crime and punishment. - (static)
         Tort system simply broken - (JayMehaffey)
         Tort Reform Irony - don't talk about it..... - (Simon_Jester)

Jane! Jane, get me off this crazy thing!
110 ms