IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New New blood, and with real-life Experience, not just an MBA.
New I thought those were the ball players ;-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Tort reform - (Silverlock) - (80)
         thats tart reform not tort reform -NT - (boxley)
         And if I... - (bepatient) - (75)
             Ooooh! falling off chair - (wharris2)
             Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much - (Ashton) - (52)
                 sorry about you perception of Fords - (boxley)
                 Methinks you missed the important one... - (bepatient) - (50)
                     No problem if the commune's infirmary is used. :) - (a6l6e6x)
                     very simple solution - (boxley) - (1)
                         I LIKE it! - (jb4)
                     Non seq.___ You mean: all and Everything ?? - (Ashton) - (46)
                         I don't see any problem at all. - (Brandioch) - (45)
                             But you don't have the BEST care in the world. - (tuberculosis) - (44)
                                 If you have the money, the best treatment is in the US. - (Brandioch) - (36)
                                     How?!?! WHO MAKES THE LAWS THAT ARE USED IN THE COURTS? - (tuberculosis) - (35)
                                         Don't bother them with minor details... - (bepatient)
                                         Whatever. - (Brandioch) - (33)
                                             Best technology - wildly variable 'medicine'. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                 It's in our culture. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                     It is in our culture even more than that - (ben_tilly)
                                             Extreme case - (tuberculosis) - (29)
                                                 Since you were unable to answer the question... - (Brandioch) - (28)
                                                     Mexico -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Nope - 97. -NT - (tuberculosis)
                                                     Did you not look at the link in my first article? - (tuberculosis) - (25)
                                                         I didn't say that. - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                             and he whines when I do that :0 -NT - (boxley)
                                                             Afraid I'd have to quibble with 'best' in lots of contexts - (Ashton)
                                                             BEST by what measurement? - (tuberculosis) - (21)
                                                                 No source needed. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                     France. - (bepatient) - (19)
                                                                         He wouldnt reply to Mexico he doesnt have any facts -NT - (boxley) - (18)
                                                                             Pick pick pick :-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                             One more time. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                 Definitions and Metrics. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                     No, I think you've phrased it correctly. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                         Silly definition of BEST - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                                                                                             No, that is the definition of "best". - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                 Hardly. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                     All parts of the elephant - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                                                                                         Because my definition does not agree with your opinion.... - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                                             Lighten up - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                                                                                 never let a cheap rhetorical device hold you back :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                     He never does ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                 yes -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                     And Mexico's equivalent to the Mayo Clinics is.....? -NT - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                         UNAM Mexico City where Americans go to do post grad tropical - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                             Heh - once 'made rounds' there - (Ashton)
                                                                                             It looks good. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                 Its your assertion, you support it. - (boxley)
                                 Price of drugs outside the US - (bluke)
                                 Sure does for those who can afford it - (bluke) - (5)
                                     Exactly. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                         It's not an abstact quality, it's a commodity - (hnick) - (3)
                                             Interesting. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                 Ok: try 'theoretical' VS actual; potential VS performance - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                     I agree. -NT - (Brandioch)
             I don't get your snideness - (jb4) - (20)
                 But they don't. - (bepatient) - (19)
                     A sample web link. - (a6l6e6x)
                     Rather nicely covered on 60 Minutes, last night. Still...... - (Ashton) - (3)
                         But if I were to interpret.... - (bepatient) - (2)
                             New blood, and with real-life Experience, not just an MBA. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                 I thought those were the ball players ;-) -NT - (bepatient)
                     Is abuse of tort that widespread? - (Silverlock) - (6)
                         the issue I have on tort reform is class actions - (boxley) - (2)
                             My proposal for a reform: - (mhuber) - (1)
                                 Hey, I LIKE it! - (jb4)
                         What you don't hear is worse... - (bepatient) - (2)
                             Aren't they mostly between insurance companies? - (mhuber) - (1)
                                 I'm not saying... - (bepatient)
                     So how do you handle this? - (jb4) - (6)
                         Valid claim - (bepatient) - (5)
                             Yup - it's about Trust. There isn't any (much) left - (Ashton)
                             Hysterical...? - (jb4) - (3)
                                 Hee hee.... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     smartass.... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                         :-) -NT - (bepatient)
         He more closely connects crime and punishment. - (static)
         Tort system simply broken - (JayMehaffey)
         Tort Reform Irony - don't talk about it..... - (Simon_Jester)

Latex abuse... what did I walk in on??
164 ms