IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Never had the option, here
I might have considered serving in the army, only they would have invalidated me because of my scoliosis. Basic training in a back brace, heh.
New that is the problem with military service being a prereq
for citizenship. There is more than one way to serve your country and you with your skills are valuable here.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]
"Fifty-one percent of a nation can establish a totalitarian regime, suppress minorities and still remain democratic." Correction: All that can be achieved with 51 percent of the voters!" Ilanna Mercer
     Pennsylvania passes "Pledge" bill - (Silverlock) - (61)
         Makes me even prouder of my daughter. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Gotta say this - (Silverlock)
             Now if that story could travel the grapevine - (Ashton)
         Nail #666013 in the Coffin. - (Ashton) - (57)
             And the previous administration? - (wharris2)
             What if they take the.. - (bepatient) - (55)
                 Just out of curiosity: Would that do it for you? -NT - (CRConrad) - (9)
                     I don't see another... - (bepatient) - (8)
                         The act of protesting - (imric) - (1)
                             I suppose that - (bepatient)
                         I'd agree 'over-reaction' if.. - (Ashton)
                         Over reaction? - (deSitter)
                         I agree - (Silverlock) - (2)
                             Sure. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                 Possibly it is more significant now because of 'conditions' - (Ashton)
                         Never mind the constitution... - (CRConrad)
                 Here's my disagreement. - (inthane-chan) - (42)
                     Precisamente, Thane - (Ashton)
                     Ditto and more. - (Brandioch) - (40)
                         Mere slothful thought + partisan Bible-thumping - I guess -NT - (Ashton) - (39)
                             I'd guess similar. - (Brandioch) - (38)
                                 Both you and Ashton are reacting to the wrong thing - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                     I don't think so. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                         Damn - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                             My objection. - (Brandioch)
                                     Oh,...the irony... - (jb4)
                                 A shameless barter.. - (Ashton) - (32)
                                     You got it. - (Brandioch) - (31)
                                         Tell ya what I find rilly *discouraging* about this thread - (Ashton) - (30)
                                             Ashton, are you arguing against automatic citizenship? - (wharris2) - (11)
                                                 Ah, the traditional response. - (Brandioch)
                                                 Believe in being as honest with my gov as they are with me\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                 where in the hell do you pledge alegiance to "someone"? - (boxley) - (8)
                                                     What is the pledge? - (wharris2) - (7)
                                                         Sorry my constitution doesnt deport citizens - (boxley)
                                                         Why thats simple... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                             React early - or watch attention span wane via next Warz ads -NT - (Ashton)
                                                             Re: Why thats simple... - (wharris2) - (3)
                                                                 that was the Roman model - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                     Never had the option, here - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                         that is the problem with military service being a prereq - (boxley)
                                             Because those oaths have worked. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                 nit when did we ever breed for intelligence after slavery - (boxley) - (16)
                                                     Many years ago. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                         The link was broken way before that - (mhuber) - (14)
                                                             Even more basic - - (Ashton)
                                                             Evolution. - (Another Scott)
                                                             You can't be serious, can you? - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                                                 100% serious. - (mhuber) - (3)
                                                                     In that huge span - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                                                         What advance in capabilities? - (mhuber) - (1)
                                                                             You're mixing 2 discussions here... - (Arkadiy)
                                                             Can't find a reference right now... - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                 are you implying meateaters are smarter - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                     Neither - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                         Gould questioned that - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                                                                             If he wrote about it... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                                 Overstated the case - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                                                                                     That fits my recollection as well :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                 Basically, No - (jb4) - (1)
                     Yes - free speech is also the right to remain silent. -NT - (Ashton)

You were a prophet from above, then you came and sucked my blood.
263 ms