IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yes I am talking about that nimrod from NC
and even a stopped clock is right twice a day on the patriot vote.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New It's SC, you bastard, I AM from NC ;-p
New SC,NC WTF diff? ustedwuzzes all one state
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Money for jobs? No first you get the job, then you get the money" Raimondo
New LOOK, Buddy.
As I said, I'm from NC and I've already got a helluva time trying to live down Jesse Helms. The last fscking thing I need is to try live down Helms AND Graham fer chrissakes. Cut me some slack, willya? ;-)
New ...and then there's Strom...
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New And are you forgetting Senator Fritz Hollings of the RIAA?
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
     Vote Democrat - (deSitter) - (23)
         Yawn. - (bepatient) - (10)
             Maybe. But some are more scuzzy than others. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                 Feingold should be buried under the church with a stake and - (boxley) - (8)
                     Graham? Have you lost sanity? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         yes I am talking about that nimrod from NC - (boxley) - (5)
                             It's SC, you bastard, I AM from NC ;-p -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 SC,NC WTF diff? ustedwuzzes all one state -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     LOOK, Buddy. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         ...and then there's Strom... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                             And are you forgetting Senator Fritz Hollings of the RIAA? -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Orrin Hatch? Who YOU crappin' -NT - (jb4)
         I refuse to vote on a party line - (boxley) - (1)
             Meaningless Principle - (deSitter)
         Can't. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             yer indies no good? Warner is OK dont know Davis -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Davis is a muckity-muck in the Republican establishment now - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     reminds me time to change my sig again -NT - (boxley)
         Of course. - (Silverlock) - (3)
             the only difference between repocrats and democans - (boxley) - (2)
                 Yeah, right. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     replaced by the likes of the joisey courts? Hardly - (boxley)
         Simple criteria: Don't vote for H-1B backers. -NT - (tablizer)
         Give me a Democrat to vote for. - (Brandioch)

apt-get install ifs-driver^W^Wkobodeluxe
52 ms