IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Maybe. But some are more scuzzy than others.
Neither you nor I nor anyone on the planet will ever see anything that comes close to a Wellstone or Feingold come out of the Republican Party.

Democrats are not perfect, they have since 1976 become far less progressive than I'm comfortable with, but they are still no match for Republicans in corruption and just plain ugliness.
New Feingold should be buried under the church with a stake and
a garlic wreath. List of Republicans equal to wellstone
Ted Stevens
Lindsey Graham
Don Young
Mark Foley
Dwight Eisenhour
Gen Powell
Arlen Specter
Orrin Hatch
just a few that have humor, and a sense of social justice
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Graham? Have you lost sanity?
You can't be talking about that nimrod from South Carolina.

Hatch, Specter, progressive? May in Germany in 1939, but not here, not ever.
And Uncle Tom Powell, well, okay, the best on the list, but hardly a progressive, hardly a voice for the common man.

Recall that Feingold was the ONLY member of the Senate to vote against the Patriot [SIC] Act. Which doober on your list do you think would ever do that in a million years?

New yes I am talking about that nimrod from NC
and even a stopped clock is right twice a day on the patriot vote.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New It's SC, you bastard, I AM from NC ;-p
New SC,NC WTF diff? ustedwuzzes all one state

"Money for jobs? No first you get the job, then you get the money" Raimondo
New LOOK, Buddy.
As I said, I'm from NC and I've already got a helluva time trying to live down Jesse Helms. The last fscking thing I need is to try live down Helms AND Graham fer chrissakes. Cut me some slack, willya? ;-)
New ...and then there's Strom...
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New And are you forgetting Senator Fritz Hollings of the RIAA?
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
New Orrin Hatch? Who YOU crappin'
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
     Vote Democrat - (deSitter) - (23)
         Yawn. - (bepatient) - (10)
             Maybe. But some are more scuzzy than others. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                 Feingold should be buried under the church with a stake and - (boxley) - (8)
                     Graham? Have you lost sanity? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         yes I am talking about that nimrod from NC - (boxley) - (5)
                             It's SC, you bastard, I AM from NC ;-p -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 SC,NC WTF diff? ustedwuzzes all one state -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     LOOK, Buddy. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         ...and then there's Strom... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                             And are you forgetting Senator Fritz Hollings of the RIAA? -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Orrin Hatch? Who YOU crappin' -NT - (jb4)
         I refuse to vote on a party line - (boxley) - (1)
             Meaningless Principle - (deSitter)
         Can't. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             yer indies no good? Warner is OK dont know Davis -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Davis is a muckity-muck in the Republican establishment now - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     reminds me time to change my sig again -NT - (boxley)
         Of course. - (Silverlock) - (3)
             the only difference between repocrats and democans - (boxley) - (2)
                 Yeah, right. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     replaced by the likes of the joisey courts? Hardly - (boxley)
         Simple criteria: Don't vote for H-1B backers. -NT - (tablizer)
         Give me a Democrat to vote for. - (Brandioch)

Filtering out the sesame seeds.
53 ms