IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, right.
Do you really want the federal court packed with even more far right wing wackos? Get a grip Bill, cynicism should be a hobby, not a career. If you can't bring yourself to acknowledge the real differences between the parties, vote against the Repos. Hold your nose.
"A civilian gang of thieving lobbyists for the military industrial complex is running the White House. If to be against them is considered unpatriotic -- Hell, then call me a traitor."
-- Hunter S. Thompson
New replaced by the likes of the joisey courts? Hardly
skank for prez?How many times did the CW use federal agents for private vendettas? The only difference is in the type of people they would like to lock up and I am on both lists. I beleive in gridlock, the tighter the better so neither side can fuck with us too much.
thanx
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     Vote Democrat - (deSitter) - (23)
         Yawn. - (bepatient) - (10)
             Maybe. But some are more scuzzy than others. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                 Feingold should be buried under the church with a stake and - (boxley) - (8)
                     Graham? Have you lost sanity? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                         yes I am talking about that nimrod from NC - (boxley) - (5)
                             It's SC, you bastard, I AM from NC ;-p -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                 SC,NC WTF diff? ustedwuzzes all one state -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     LOOK, Buddy. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         ...and then there's Strom... -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                                             And are you forgetting Senator Fritz Hollings of the RIAA? -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                     Orrin Hatch? Who YOU crappin' -NT - (jb4)
         I refuse to vote on a party line - (boxley) - (1)
             Meaningless Principle - (deSitter)
         Can't. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             yer indies no good? Warner is OK dont know Davis -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Davis is a muckity-muck in the Republican establishment now - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     reminds me time to change my sig again -NT - (boxley)
         Of course. - (Silverlock) - (3)
             the only difference between repocrats and democans - (boxley) - (2)
                 Yeah, right. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     replaced by the likes of the joisey courts? Hardly - (boxley)
         Simple criteria: Don't vote for H-1B backers. -NT - (tablizer)
         Give me a Democrat to vote for. - (Brandioch)

Please do not spit too loud, thank you.
44 ms