IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Strobe warning!
Holy s***! Are you trying to trigger seizures!?

Okay, yes. Sweden's got some explaining to do. This is not music. Computer!!! Create me noise that will cause seizures in humans! Computer response: Got it!

But: I have no idea what they're saying. Give me some English translation so I have a better idea of what they are trying to do here. I have no idea how to even try. Exercise left to reader.
New Reader = you. Start with the video title. Or read the comments.
New K. Actually not. GIYF FFS, don't be so lazy.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New trigger seazures? listen to Abba
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Ai music maker - (crazy) - (32)
         Fewer people, more leverage - (drook)
         No. - (CRConrad) - (27)
             I accept that - (crazy) - (26)
                 Oh sure, most people do -- and I think that's a problem. - (CRConrad) - (25)
                     Music is a gift - (crazy) - (1)
                         Speaking of music, I consider this one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever experienced - (crazy)
                     That’s the most Scandahoovian thing I’ve heard for a while. - (pwhysall) - (22)
                         You don't see the difference between food, necessary for life, being tasty... - (CRConrad) - (21)
                             Sigh - (crazy) - (14)
                                 No no, you keep on enjoying whatever the fuck you want to enjoy. - (CRConrad) - (13)
                                     K. - (malraux)
                                     Re: No no, you keep on enjoying whatever the fuck you want to enjoy. - (pwhysall) - (10)
                                         Nope, that's not it. Neither of them. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                             It’s not what people have said at all - (pwhysall) - (8)
                                                 Better Swedish music: - (malraux) - (7)
                                                     Sweden has explaining to do. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     WTF!?!? - (crazy) - (1)
                                                         It's 10 minutes of the same 30 second loop. - (malraux)
                                                     Strobe warning! - (crazy) - (3)
                                                         Reader = you. Start with the video title. Or read the comments. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                         K. Actually not. GIYF FFS, don't be so lazy. -NT - (malraux)
                                                         trigger seazures? listen to Abba -NT - (boxley)
                                     Get off my lawn alert - (crazy)
                             Music is necessary for my mental health - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                 That noise you listen to isn't music :⁠-⁠P - (drook)
                                 Sounds like a weird crutch. Is there an underlying issue to try to address in stead? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                     Yes. The underlying issue is that music is food for the soul. - (pwhysall)
                                     Are you one of those people who has to turn down the car radio so you can focus on a street address? - (drook) - (1)
                                         I am - (crazy)
         It's been a problem for ebooks for years. - (static)
         Robots - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             What's an average factory/ blue collar worker cost per year? - (crazy)

Your occasional fulminations are spicy & crunchy too.
70 ms