IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The thing it taught me...
...was that I was a big fat hairy liar who lies all the time to themselves about what they eat.

I’m convinced that one of the reasons the English-speaking West is turning into such a sea of lard is that we’ve successfully sold ourselves the idea we’re eating far less than we actually do.
New Same
Or at least, huh, I guess eating a big handful of chocolate covered almonds/half a bag of chips/giant bowl of ice cream/etc. every day without exercising isn't doing me a lot of good.

I found that I get hungrier than I need to be and now there's a limiter on it.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Crunchy carbs and bread get me - they don't satisfy.
I've recently tried roasted soybeans and roasted edamame (about 2 ounces total as a snack in the afternoon) make a satisfying, crunchy, salty snack. The protein kills the "MUST EAT MORE" cravings that chips and bread and similar things give me.

I've got to get my diet under control before I retire, probably less than 5 years from now. I eat less at work than I do at home... :-/

Good luck with the fight, everyone!

Cheers,
Scott.
New I’ve been working on my brainmeats
Trying to deprioritise food in my life. Which is a total pain, because I love food and cooking and cooking food, then eating it all.

It’s the daft little tricks that seem to help - drink a pint of water before a meal, etc.
     Smoke-free day 2 - (crazy) - (17)
         Good, good. "I choose not to smoke." Good luck! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Keep it up! - (a6l6e6x)
         Good luck to you both! -NT - (malraux)
         Dooo eeeet - (pwhysall) - (13)
             Service our appetite? No. - (drook)
             Oh, I'm going to get fatter - (crazy) - (11)
                 You need to cut back how often and how much pizza you eat! - (a6l6e6x)
                 You can't outrun your fork - (pwhysall) - (6)
                     Food tracking is undervalued. - (malraux) - (4)
                         The thing it taught me... - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             Same - (malraux) - (2)
                                 Crunchy carbs and bread get me - they don't satisfy. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     I’ve been working on my brainmeats - (pwhysall)
                     You can't outrun your fork unless you are on the great cancer diet :-) - (boxley)
                 OK, now I know... - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     We also know who *not* to accept a gift of artisinal rendered tallow from -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         Hey, the tallow candles may not burn bright enough to read by, but they do... - (CRConrad)

They believe our game is food?
68 ms