IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Home. Safe.
My neighbor's dogs are barking. They've got a couple of huskies. The sweetest most wonderful dogs in the world. Before I left, I considered them a minor nuisance, extraneous noise. Now I love them. They mean I'm home. Home is great and the rest of the world is dangerous.

I have nested. I have created the most wonderful place to be. Everything out there is ready to kill me. Everything in here will give me comfort. I love being here. I missed my cats. My cats missed me. All is in balance.

M wanted to go on vacation. From what I don't know, but I'm perfectly happy to support her. No longer. I will stay home and be happy. I will never leave here again if I can avoid it. I'm a terrible traveler.

Squinting for the TV. How does anyone watch a TV? My screen is about 10 ft wide. It's attached to a sound bar/ stereo. It's perfect. I can kick back and absorb into whatever video the world presents me. How the hell does anyone watch TV? Squint squint squint. F*** that. Kickback behind the enormous screen.

Food in a room. The really high end hotels don't have a refrigerator or a microwave. They expect you to travel for food or accommodate with a tiny cooler. F*** that. I hate that. I hate traveling. F*** that.

My life is so wonderful in place. Why would I suffer for an occasional visual? I am never leaving home again.
New Glad to hear things worked out
     Cyber attack - (crazy) - (18)
         The accountants are running the elevators - (crazy) - (17)
             Sorry you are caught up on all that. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Who wants to help me? Because I am f*****?! - (crazy) - (2)
                     How? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Never mind - (crazy)
             I will never leave home if I get back again - (crazy) - (12)
                 Do you have return plane tickets? - (drook) - (11)
                     Re: Do you have return plane tickets? - (crazy) - (10)
                         All better - (crazy) - (4)
                             👍 -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Good to hear -NT - (drook)
                             Glad to hear it. -NT - (malraux)
                             Glad that things are improving. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Fuck, man, sorry to hear it. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             Back in Seattle, waiting for M to get the car from the parking garage - (crazy) - (3)
                                 Good luck to all the crazies. 🙂 -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Home. Safe. - (crazy) - (1)
                                         Glad to hear things worked out -NT - (scoenye)

Sentinels and abdominal tracking shrimp.
54 ms