IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Fuck, man, sorry to hear it.
Seems to suck to be in your shoes sometimes. :-(

As the guys said, great that those acute problems seemed to be getting fixed! Fingers crossed that stuff will look up in general soon, so you dare step off your property again. ;-)
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Back in Seattle, waiting for M to get the car from the parking garage
Basically she had a dream state psychotic episode where someone was attacking her and she ended up chomping down on me fighting me while she was asleep. Then she ran out of the room screaming she was going to be calling the police on me. Since I'm a drug felon I can never ever have someone call the police on me, I have to call the police on them first. That went into a cascading s*** storm.

She got out of jail 24 hours later. I committed a shitload of money to lawyers that was never used but I still owe it.

The Excalibur kicked us out so we had to find a new hotel.

We ended up at the Alexis resort. This is a kick ass hotel, all the rooms are right next to the airport but I got used to the planes and they were fun to watch.

We never made it to the Carlos Santana show. Oh well. We did make it to Cirque Soleil. That was weird. It was okay. But at that point my hips were killing me and I foolishly did not bring my kneeling wheelie thing, I thought I didn't need it. I did. Oh well. The next day we went to a comic/magician in the Jimmy Kimmel theater. That was nice.

She flies a lot so we got upgraded the first class for free. The only way to fly
New Good luck to all the crazies. 🙂
New Home. Safe.
My neighbor's dogs are barking. They've got a couple of huskies. The sweetest most wonderful dogs in the world. Before I left, I considered them a minor nuisance, extraneous noise. Now I love them. They mean I'm home. Home is great and the rest of the world is dangerous.

I have nested. I have created the most wonderful place to be. Everything out there is ready to kill me. Everything in here will give me comfort. I love being here. I missed my cats. My cats missed me. All is in balance.

M wanted to go on vacation. From what I don't know, but I'm perfectly happy to support her. No longer. I will stay home and be happy. I will never leave here again if I can avoid it. I'm a terrible traveler.

Squinting for the TV. How does anyone watch a TV? My screen is about 10 ft wide. It's attached to a sound bar/ stereo. It's perfect. I can kick back and absorb into whatever video the world presents me. How the hell does anyone watch TV? Squint squint squint. F*** that. Kickback behind the enormous screen.

Food in a room. The really high end hotels don't have a refrigerator or a microwave. They expect you to travel for food or accommodate with a tiny cooler. F*** that. I hate that. I hate traveling. F*** that.

My life is so wonderful in place. Why would I suffer for an occasional visual? I am never leaving home again.
New Glad to hear things worked out
     Cyber attack - (crazy) - (18)
         The accountants are running the elevators - (crazy) - (17)
             Sorry you are caught up on all that. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Who wants to help me? Because I am f*****?! - (crazy) - (2)
                     How? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Never mind - (crazy)
             I will never leave home if I get back again - (crazy) - (12)
                 Do you have return plane tickets? - (drook) - (11)
                     Re: Do you have return plane tickets? - (crazy) - (10)
                         All better - (crazy) - (4)
                             👍 -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Good to hear -NT - (drook)
                             Glad to hear it. -NT - (malraux)
                             Glad that things are improving. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Fuck, man, sorry to hear it. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             Back in Seattle, waiting for M to get the car from the parking garage - (crazy) - (3)
                                 Good luck to all the crazies. 🙂 -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Home. Safe. - (crazy) - (1)
                                         Glad to hear things worked out -NT - (scoenye)

Excuse me while I call for a mop.
78 ms