IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry you are caught up on all that.
I hope that folks whose job it is to plan to respond to huge disasters are paying attention. :-/

Good luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Who wants to help me? Because I am f*****?!
M decided to bite me. I call the cops on her. It seems my internet is working.

My phone has been turned off. I can't get calls to lawyers. As of midnight it seems to be turned off but I can get internet.

I am trapped in Las Vegas. I can't get a flight out until I figure out cash. I have no credit cards, they're all in M's name. I am seriously f*****.

The police took her away. I spent a few hours trying to find a lawyer for her but then my phone got turned off at midnight. I'm going to go to my bank in the morning and hopefully get some cash but they might not give it to me. I am totally f*****.

Really, seriously, I'm trapped here. I have to leave the hotel at 10:00. Or else the Vegas cops will throw me out. I have no idea if this post will actually work since I'm not sure if my phone will work. I am seriously f*****.

My credit card associated with my bank account got lost a couple of months ago but I didn't care. Silly me. I'm calling lawyers to get her out but no one's calling me back and at this point I have no idea of my phone works. I am so f*****.

Anyone want to help me?
New How?
Maybe there's a charity or mission or something that can help with emergency cash?

It seems like you can post ok, so apparently it can connect to wifi.

If you don't have any accounts, I don't know how we can send money (or if we send it, how you can get it out to use). Do you have a PayPal or similar account?

:-(

Good luck, man. I'm really sorry.

Best wishes,
Scott.
New Never mind
She called me from the jail. Plus I'm capable of texting with lawyers.

It seems the hotel controls the outgoing phone calls from my cell and it turned off at midnight.
     Cyber attack - (crazy) - (18)
         The accountants are running the elevators - (crazy) - (17)
             Sorry you are caught up on all that. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Who wants to help me? Because I am f*****?! - (crazy) - (2)
                     How? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Never mind - (crazy)
             I will never leave home if I get back again - (crazy) - (12)
                 Do you have return plane tickets? - (drook) - (11)
                     Re: Do you have return plane tickets? - (crazy) - (10)
                         All better - (crazy) - (4)
                             👍 -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Good to hear -NT - (drook)
                             Glad to hear it. -NT - (malraux)
                             Glad that things are improving. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Fuck, man, sorry to hear it. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                             Back in Seattle, waiting for M to get the car from the parking garage - (crazy) - (3)
                                 Good luck to all the crazies. 🙂 -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Home. Safe. - (crazy) - (1)
                                         Glad to hear things worked out -NT - (scoenye)

I'd like to thank the Academy...
94 ms