IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If the Israeli government was interested in peace,...
(and they're not), and they believed Arafat was the big stumbling block, they would have assassinated him a long time ago. They certainly have no compunctions about assassinating Hamas leaders and bomb makers. If nothing else, Arafst is a convenient scapegoat for the Israelis. A perfect excuse to devastate any and all Palestinian infrastructure so that there is not "the other side" to negotiate with.

To build the Greater Land of Israel the Palestinians must leave or die. Peace is not an option. If you note some recent Israeli government action that contradicts this belief, let me know.
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
New If US Govt interest was more ___'peace' than [oil] __...
New Fence on the green line
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New A tactical move over fierce internal objection.
It has to do with body count ratios. Same thing as with dismantling the "illegal" (i.e. a single mobile home with an Israeli flag) settlement in the "territories".

Besides, it pisses off the Palestinian Arabs.
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
     Peace is up to the Palestinians. - (marlowe) - (33)
         As always, overly simplistic. - (Brandioch) - (32)
             not really and I quote you - (boxley) - (1)
                 I see two options. - (Brandioch)
             "And the only thing they've managed to put together is - (Ashton) - (2)
                 throw out the civil rights voting act of 1965? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Leaves only one solution, then - - (Ashton)
             Actually, I have to disagree with you. - (Simon_Jester) - (19)
                 And I agree with that. To a point. - (Brandioch)
                 WTF Simon? - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                     There's another part of that equation though - (Ashton) - (2)
                         I am not without sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                         I am not without sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                     It can be argued... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                         Ah, but don't let's forget... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             You remind me of something I was thinking about last night.. - (Simon_Jester)
                     Some facts about the Palestinians - (bluke) - (7)
                         Jesus was a Palestinean. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             I have it on good authority, he was aryan :) - (boxley) - (2)
                                 According to the bible, he was descended from David. - (orion)
                                 Jesus Bill! - (mmoffitt)
                             Jesus was Jewish ... - (bluke) - (2)
                                 only if you live accross the green line :) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Nope. You were born too late ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     sounds like a reservation sto me If its good enough for ours - (boxley)
                 WTF Simon? - (mmoffitt)
                 Re: Actually, I have to disagree with you. - (wharris2)
             Nice ideas. - (static) - (6)
                 That's the "removal" or "neutralization" bit. - (Brandioch)
                 Yup: how Does one 'lead' schizophrenics? - (Ashton)
                 If the Israeli government was interested in peace,... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     If US Govt interest was more ___'peace' than [oil] __... -NT - (Ashton)
                     Fence on the green line -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         A tactical move over fierce internal objection. - (a6l6e6x)

So ... how hard is it to get into the Paris Hilton?
90 ms