IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Jesus was a Palestinean.
Honestly, I don't have a dog in this fight. IMO, the entirety of Mesopotamia will always be "at war" because there are just too damned many religious sites in the region (Aside: Too bad so many people have a violent reaction to opium).

I personally know Palestineans whose parents lost their homes to "Jewish Settlers" in 1948. As I've said before, if I was them, I'd be pissed off too. I'd be even more pissed off now because there is no balance to US aid in the region. And, I cannot honestly say that if I felt that hopeless, I wouldn't come to some of the same conclusions that the "lunatics" in Palestine have come to.
New I have it on good authority, he was aryan :)
www.aryan-nations.org
"In the midst of the mass confusion and fear in America following the successful destruction of the World Trade Center in New York City (allegedly committed by members of an extremely anti-Jewish middle eastern terrorist group known as Al-Qaeda), Pastor Redfeairn forged ahead with a strong vision of Aryan Nations as a up and coming white elite in an ever darkening world. Decisions were made and Aryan Nations World Headquarters was moved from Idaho to a small farming village nestled in the Alleghany mountains of north-central Pennsylvania."
heh, figgers, right in amongst the amish
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New According to the bible, he was descended from David.
Which means he has Jewish roots. Can't always believe those Ayrians, they've twisted the bible to their own evil ways.

Real funny, I met one once, and he tried to convince me that they were right. He said the bible outlined that other races were inferior, but when I asked him what part of the bible said that, he couldn't find it. Also in the book of Revelations doesn't it say that Jesus has hair like wool and feet like brass? Does that sound Aryan to you? To me it doesn't, and to tell you the truth it doesn't matter to me what race Jesus is, as long as he died for my sins and is my savior. Jesus came to fix things between God and humankind, not cause riots between the races. Jesus came for all people, of all races. But enough preaching for now, I'm tired.

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
New Jesus Bill!
How many g.d. government watch lists do you think you're on for even going to that site?\t

Still, where else could you go to find such lunacy? ...

Oh yeah, there's always Fox News. :-)
New Jesus was Jewish ...
It is clear that if Jesus actually existed he was a Jew.

According to you I guess that makes me a Palestinian also.
New only if you live accross the green line :)
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Nope. You were born too late ;-)
     Peace is up to the Palestinians. - (marlowe) - (33)
         As always, overly simplistic. - (Brandioch) - (32)
             not really and I quote you - (boxley) - (1)
                 I see two options. - (Brandioch)
             "And the only thing they've managed to put together is - (Ashton) - (2)
                 throw out the civil rights voting act of 1965? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Leaves only one solution, then - - (Ashton)
             Actually, I have to disagree with you. - (Simon_Jester) - (19)
                 And I agree with that. To a point. - (Brandioch)
                 WTF Simon? - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                     There's another part of that equation though - (Ashton) - (2)
                         I am not without sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                         I am not without sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                     It can be argued... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                         Ah, but don't let's forget... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             You remind me of something I was thinking about last night.. - (Simon_Jester)
                     Some facts about the Palestinians - (bluke) - (7)
                         Jesus was a Palestinean. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             I have it on good authority, he was aryan :) - (boxley) - (2)
                                 According to the bible, he was descended from David. - (orion)
                                 Jesus Bill! - (mmoffitt)
                             Jesus was Jewish ... - (bluke) - (2)
                                 only if you live accross the green line :) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Nope. You were born too late ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     sounds like a reservation sto me If its good enough for ours - (boxley)
                 WTF Simon? - (mmoffitt)
                 Re: Actually, I have to disagree with you. - (wharris2)
             Nice ideas. - (static) - (6)
                 That's the "removal" or "neutralization" bit. - (Brandioch)
                 Yup: how Does one 'lead' schizophrenics? - (Ashton)
                 If the Israeli government was interested in peace,... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     If US Govt interest was more ___'peace' than [oil] __... -NT - (Ashton)
                     Fence on the green line -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         A tactical move over fierce internal objection. - (a6l6e6x)

Tastes just like chicken!
166 ms