IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah, but don't let's forget...
why Israel is dominate in the region. Experiment: let's (the US) give the Palestineans 4+ Billion/year in "aid" for a protracted period of time and then see who is "dominate".
New You remind me of something I was thinking about last night..
listening to a talk radio station.

Someone was yapping, yet again, about how there were all of these Muslim countries around Israel and that these countries should take care of the Palestians. (This is usually meant as a jab at them to deflect the inaction that Israel has done to address this issue -- ie: hell, it's their people and even THEY haven't done anything...).

Anyway, while I don't think that those countries should be expected to do anything to solve the problem, a thought did occur to me.

What happens when a Saudi prince wakes up and realizes the opportunities before him. Saudi (for example) can take several thousand acres of Desert and set them aside. Water desalination plants can be set up on the coast to provide fresh water and craftsmen could be brought in to create a city. The expense would be huge, but it could be done.

It wouldn't solve all the problem - the lands in Israel are holy to both religions. But it would/could provide a Palestians "homeland".

As for the money - I would suggest that an increase, (say $3 a barrel of oil?) be used to finance the project...now the American's are paying for the Palestian "homeland".

But the real kicker would be bragging rights for the Muslim culture and Islam religion.

Peace is up to the Palestinians. - (marlowe) - (33)
         As always, overly simplistic. - (Brandioch) - (32)
             not really and I quote you - (boxley) - (1)
                 I see two options. - (Brandioch)
             "And the only thing they've managed to put together is - (Ashton) - (2)
                 throw out the civil rights voting act of 1965? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Leaves only one solution, then - - (Ashton)
             Actually, I have to disagree with you. - (Simon_Jester) - (19)
                 And I agree with that. To a point. - (Brandioch)
                 WTF Simon? - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                     There's another part of that equation though - (Ashton) - (2)
                         I am not without sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                         I am not without sympathy. - (mmoffitt)
                     It can be argued... - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                         Ah, but don't let's forget... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             You remind me of something I was thinking about last night.. - (Simon_Jester)
                     Some facts about the Palestinians - (bluke) - (7)
                         Jesus was a Palestinean. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                             I have it on good authority, he was aryan :) - (boxley) - (2)
                                 According to the bible, he was descended from David. - (orion)
                                 Jesus Bill! - (mmoffitt)
                             Jesus was Jewish ... - (bluke) - (2)
                                 only if you live accross the green line :) -NT - (boxley)
                                 Nope. You were born too late ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     sounds like a reservation sto me If its good enough for ours - (boxley)
                 WTF Simon? - (mmoffitt)
                 Re: Actually, I have to disagree with you. - (wharris2)
             Nice ideas. - (static) - (6)
                 That's the "removal" or "neutralization" bit. - (Brandioch)
                 Yup: how Does one 'lead' schizophrenics? - (Ashton)
                 If the Israeli government was interested in peace,... - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     If US Govt interest was more ___'peace' than [oil] __... -NT - (Ashton)
                     Fence on the green line -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         A tactical move over fierce internal objection. - (a6l6e6x)

As soon as I saw something about exploding whales, I couldn't help but click.
60 ms