IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Update; Democ. Now: w/ Japanese from the earlier US-Concentration Camps ... demonstrating.
[Preparing.. for the Mass Round-up Deportations scheduled? thence hedged ..and as variable as is The Menace. Maybe.]

They have this on website. Further details re above atrocity too. This shit is never-ending..
PS: more on the Lice Combs (!) too on Democ. Now site.
I do wonder if more than a handful will protest The Roundup; a fair metric of the Disintegration-rate, I wot.
(The earlier-Nazis were BIg on keeping stats, recall ..on down to the Pennyweight(?) re all those gold-fillings.)

Herr Drumpf is a $$$-guy; surely he will ... umm, never mind.

Carrion.
Collapse Edited by Ashton June 25, 2019, 03:32:19 AM EDT
Update; Democ. Now: w/ Japanese from the earlier US-Concentration Camps ... demonstrating.
[Preparing.. for the Mass Round-up Deportations scheduled? thence hedged ..and as variable as is The Menace. Maybe.]

They have this on website. Further details re above atrocity too. This shit is never-ending..
I do wonder if more than a handful will protest The Roundup; a fair metric of the Disintegration-rate, I wot.
(The earlier-Nazis were BIg on keeping stats, recall ..on down to the Pennyweight(?) re all those gold-fillings.)

Herr Drumpf is a $$$-guy; surely he will ... umm, never mind.

Carrion.
     'TakeAway'/npr: describes antediluvian conditions re children concentration camps In-detail. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Reminded me of when I was 4 years old... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             No, but this is completely different, because ... reasons? -NT - (drook)
         Update; Democ. Now: w/ Japanese from the earlier US-Concentration Camps ... demonstrating. - (Ashton)
         Nit. s/Football/American Football. Your post is well taken, but there *is* a *HUGE* difference. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             ¡No es una prolema! ..concur re - (Ashton)
         CBP-head does seppuku.. (take an anti-nausea-pill First!) - (Ashton)

Ignore the man talking to his hand.
39 ms