IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 'TakeAway'/npr: describes antediluvian conditions re children concentration camps In-detail.
Described--just How these resemble Arbeit Macht Frei conditions in Nazi-US of 6-24-19
PS: THIS (one..) just got CLOSED today; as for the hundreds more.. well. you. know.

Law=="72 hrs. Max"
Actual-Drumpfian: many 3 weeks+ ... sans:
adequate food, blankets on cold floors (those *removed*--punishment for misplacing a LICE-comb! in a room with dozens of girls). Food rations are same for 1 to --> 17 yo. Many: in original/stained clothes worn on arrest; MANY sans a bath/shower ..WASH-at-all EVER SINCE their 'capture' (incl. nursing mothers, the diseases getting a head start ..et seq et nauseum.

Today It's Fucking Dachau in our Shittier-hole than most can imagine;
Meanwhile McConnell emulates McCarthy ... as the mass-of-proles watch fucking-Football (amidt evictions of neighbors via the new Rentier-Rental-monopolies) ..now attracting such as the Russian oligarchs: as Investors.

This is NOT "going-Out with a whimper"; it's going-Out via Full-Frontal-lobotomies/self-induced.
..as all await the next Ooops! ..upon the First Illegal Bomb Run in Euro by the Maniac-in-Chief. unrestrained by ANYONE-else still-alive in D.C.
by a Senate-of- the most despicable Cowards in all of literature. It's no wonder the mondo-Drug-'escapes' (but these don't last long. Enough.)

So then: let's move that Big Clock to 12M; it's Here-already.
(And whoever next utters, "It can't get any worse!" -- do hit same with a verbal-bullet 'twixt eyes): for all of us, eh?

(Meanwhile re-View The Mouse That Roared) for tips re NEXT--->

tl;dr then: 'America' never-Shall overcome the NEW! more-Accurate depiction of JUST WHO WE ARE, have-been, and (re Leopards changing spots): shall remain.
Satire+Irony shall enforce this New-view for generations (if there are any.) One hopes that ..re our flush regular-Euro-travelers-for-recreation:
increasingly steely-eyed-staring as Can wordlessly transmit a Judgment Made:

Piss Off! you disgusting Planet-fucking Moron!

..We'll See.
New Reminded me of when I was 4 years old...
locked in a room and "in charge" of my two year old and infant brothers while my parents were out working the fields in Nazi Germany. Slave labor. But, at least I always got to see my mother at the end of the day and also my father when he was not sent off, a few weeks at a time, to dig German defense trenches.

My infant brother did not survive.

It's good thing that our memories at that age are weak and points of reference non-existent.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New No, but this is completely different, because ... reasons?
--

Drew
New Update; Democ. Now: w/ Japanese from the earlier US-Concentration Camps ... demonstrating.
[Preparing.. for the Mass Round-up Deportations scheduled? thence hedged ..and as variable as is The Menace. Maybe.]

They have this on website. Further details re above atrocity too. This shit is never-ending..
PS: more on the Lice Combs (!) too on Democ. Now site.
I do wonder if more than a handful will protest The Roundup; a fair metric of the Disintegration-rate, I wot.
(The earlier-Nazis were BIg on keeping stats, recall ..on down to the Pennyweight(?) re all those gold-fillings.)

Herr Drumpf is a $$$-guy; surely he will ... umm, never mind.

Carrion.
Expand Edited by Ashton June 25, 2019, 03:32:19 AM EDT
New Nit. s/Football/American Football. Your post is well taken, but there *is* a *HUGE* difference.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New ¡No es una prolema! ..concur re
'Murican football--a result of inculcation that stark-viciousness preempts any soupçon of er, 'sportsmanship' as young guys are fed the Patriotic-grade Idea that: s'OK to macerate-Your-Brainz from the get-go via insane drills-on-sweletering-daze of 'Practice; (and so much moar insanity along the way, as can occur only because: Jingoism never went away in Murica).

I cannot adequately comprehend the worldwide obsession with that real-Foot. Ball. except to note:
there's mondo Artistry in having trained One's Feet ..to behave more like Hands (!) in their dexterity. Collisions there may be--enroute to such virtuosic displays--but nothing near-so-Menacing as: the bile intentionally force-fed into the young-Muricans' brain-pans. As their youthful injuries tot-up and Show-up ... only later-on ...
(when they had wanted to live a real-Life) ..but can no longer imagine what that was like, viascrambled-brainz,
{{sigh}}

ie. One's a doped-like Gladiatorial display of raw-Machismo while t'other: could even be likened to umm, Ballet-writ a bit over-the-Top?
But that's just moi, not truly a Sports-fan generally (Olympic ice-skaing is beautiful); the insane-lock-step Training of young gymnasts? Appallingly sadistic, injury-producing spectacle ... I cringe to occasionally watch. Etc.

But Everyone Needs: *some* respite from the daily mind-fucking boredom of sitting in front of a screen in an 'office' ... as your daylight Hours-each-day:
b'long to the Capitalist-in-Chief with the Maserati--his 'work-car'--parked in its A/C-d garage near his exit door.

HOW? did Murica get all this shit so-Rong-from-the-get-go??
But I digress, mayhap it can be explained via The Ostrich Position since near-birth? + $$-mesmerizing along the way. Go ask Jung.
New CBP-head does seppuku.. (take an anti-nausea-pill First!)
CNN: 'Breaking'-Nooze

Could this be a brand-new Def. for? ~A full-on-Narcissist ..kisses-own-Ass while waving-Flag-wildly.
(Before slinking away to join the uncounted-minions who have fled the Monster-in-Chief, routinely).
Caveat: I may be a trifle-biased in this matter.

Nomorewordsexcept: fucking-Sheesh!
     'TakeAway'/npr: describes antediluvian conditions re children concentration camps In-detail. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Reminded me of when I was 4 years old... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             No, but this is completely different, because ... reasons? -NT - (drook)
         Update; Democ. Now: w/ Japanese from the earlier US-Concentration Camps ... demonstrating. - (Ashton)
         Nit. s/Football/American Football. Your post is well taken, but there *is* a *HUGE* difference. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             ¡No es una prolema! ..concur re - (Ashton)
         CBP-head does seppuku.. (take an anti-nausea-pill First!) - (Ashton)

We got the same old show.
92 ms