IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nit. s/Football/American Football. Your post is well taken, but there *is* a *HUGE* difference.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New ¡No es una prolema! ..concur re
'Murican football--a result of inculcation that stark-viciousness preempts any soupçon of er, 'sportsmanship' as young guys are fed the Patriotic-grade Idea that: s'OK to macerate-Your-Brainz from the get-go via insane drills-on-sweletering-daze of 'Practice; (and so much moar insanity along the way, as can occur only because: Jingoism never went away in Murica).

I cannot adequately comprehend the worldwide obsession with that real-Foot. Ball. except to note:
there's mondo Artistry in having trained One's Feet ..to behave more like Hands (!) in their dexterity. Collisions there may be--enroute to such virtuosic displays--but nothing near-so-Menacing as: the bile intentionally force-fed into the young-Muricans' brain-pans. As their youthful injuries tot-up and Show-up ... only later-on ...
(when they had wanted to live a real-Life) ..but can no longer imagine what that was like, viascrambled-brainz,
{{sigh}}

ie. One's a doped-like Gladiatorial display of raw-Machismo while t'other: could even be likened to umm, Ballet-writ a bit over-the-Top?
But that's just moi, not truly a Sports-fan generally (Olympic ice-skaing is beautiful); the insane-lock-step Training of young gymnasts? Appallingly sadistic, injury-producing spectacle ... I cringe to occasionally watch. Etc.

But Everyone Needs: *some* respite from the daily mind-fucking boredom of sitting in front of a screen in an 'office' ... as your daylight Hours-each-day:
b'long to the Capitalist-in-Chief with the Maserati--his 'work-car'--parked in its A/C-d garage near his exit door.

HOW? did Murica get all this shit so-Rong-from-the-get-go??
But I digress, mayhap it can be explained via The Ostrich Position since near-birth? + $$-mesmerizing along the way. Go ask Jung.
     'TakeAway'/npr: describes antediluvian conditions re children concentration camps In-detail. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Reminded me of when I was 4 years old... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             No, but this is completely different, because ... reasons? -NT - (drook)
         Update; Democ. Now: w/ Japanese from the earlier US-Concentration Camps ... demonstrating. - (Ashton)
         Nit. s/Football/American Football. Your post is well taken, but there *is* a *HUGE* difference. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             ¡No es una prolema! ..concur re - (Ashton)
         CBP-head does seppuku.. (take an anti-nausea-pill First!) - (Ashton)

The OldManFu MoJo you got is impressive.
67 ms