IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Reminded me of when I was 4 years old...
locked in a room and "in charge" of my two year old and infant brothers while my parents were out working the fields in Nazi Germany. Slave labor. But, at least I always got to see my mother at the end of the day and also my father when he was not sent off, a few weeks at a time, to dig German defense trenches.

My infant brother did not survive.

It's good thing that our memories at that age are weak and points of reference non-existent.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New No, but this is completely different, because ... reasons?
--

Drew
     'TakeAway'/npr: describes antediluvian conditions re children concentration camps In-detail. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Reminded me of when I was 4 years old... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             No, but this is completely different, because ... reasons? -NT - (drook)
         Update; Democ. Now: w/ Japanese from the earlier US-Concentration Camps ... demonstrating. - (Ashton)
         Nit. s/Football/American Football. Your post is well taken, but there *is* a *HUGE* difference. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             ¡No es una prolema! ..concur re - (Ashton)
         CBP-head does seppuku.. (take an anti-nausea-pill First!) - (Ashton)

Oh my God! They killed Kenny!
245 ms