IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Isn't it great when the best thing you can say about the president is ...
"There's a plausible argument to be made that it wasn't technically illegal."
--

Drew
New Re: Isn't it great when the best thing you can say about the presidents since Carter fify
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     It must be much, much easier to graduate from law school than I thought. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
         solicit, accept, or receive. Russians did the soliciting, Trump et al did not accept as there was - (boxley) - (24)
             Please reread the concisely written ^above^ re the Operator, "OR"; it takes only ONE of three. HTH -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 it takes only ONE of three and i did in fact show that he did not match any one of them - (boxley) - (2)
                     We shall see, shalln't we? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         you are right all of the evidence or lack thereof is not available, but as far as obstruction goes.. - (boxley)
             FFS, box. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                 Re: FFS, box. Jr isn't the president - (boxley) - (10)
                     You persist in Not Noticing: The Two were jointly in violation; Jr's dossier is beside the *Point - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Don't quit yet day job, kitties need you more than the courts do -NT - (boxley)
                     Jesus Christ on a pogo stick! You're not one of those are you? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         Do you understand the legal term hearsay? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                             "Russia, if you're listening I hope you can find ..." - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 You lose box - (crazy) - (4)
                                     No. Problem with your solution but nothing so far will do. that -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         You got a hormone imbalance? - (drook) - (2)
                                             Ouch. - (Another Scott)
                                             Crap Android phone want my mickeysoft back -NT - (boxley)
             You may also like ... - (mmoffitt)
             Need to understand this about William B - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 "Trump cannot have prevailed in 2016 by illegitimate means" you are wrong there - (boxley) - (3)
                     stupid? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         read the emails of her friends and collegues, they thought she was dumb as a stump - (boxley) - (1)
                             So? - (rcareaga)
                 That's no excuse. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     So, both sides then? Kinda like Boxley? (sigh) -NT - (Another Scott)
         recent ussc decision relies in part - (boxley) - (4)
             Like I said - (crazy) - (2)
                 Isn't it great when the best thing you can say about the president is ... - (drook) - (1)
                     Re: Isn't it great when the best thing you can say about the presidents since Carter fify -NT - (boxley)
             And that "more" would be the promise of a thing of value to be delivered. HTH. - (mmoffitt)

Not all biopsies come back bad. But all autopsies do.
52 ms