IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New read the emails of her friends and collegues, they thought she was dumb as a stump
It may have been advancing age, that does happen you know
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New So?
By the evidence of most your posts here—not all, because you contrive to express yourself rationally at long intervals—you are dumber than the average stump.
     It must be much, much easier to graduate from law school than I thought. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
         solicit, accept, or receive. Russians did the soliciting, Trump et al did not accept as there was - (boxley) - (24)
             Please reread the concisely written ^above^ re the Operator, "OR"; it takes only ONE of three. HTH -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 it takes only ONE of three and i did in fact show that he did not match any one of them - (boxley) - (2)
                     We shall see, shalln't we? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         you are right all of the evidence or lack thereof is not available, but as far as obstruction goes.. - (boxley)
             FFS, box. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                 Re: FFS, box. Jr isn't the president - (boxley) - (10)
                     You persist in Not Noticing: The Two were jointly in violation; Jr's dossier is beside the *Point - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Don't quit yet day job, kitties need you more than the courts do -NT - (boxley)
                     Jesus Christ on a pogo stick! You're not one of those are you? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         Do you understand the legal term hearsay? -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                             "Russia, if you're listening I hope you can find ..." - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 You lose box - (crazy) - (4)
                                     No. Problem with your solution but nothing so far will do. that -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         You got a hormone imbalance? - (drook) - (2)
                                             Ouch. - (Another Scott)
                                             Crap Android phone want my mickeysoft back -NT - (boxley)
             You may also like ... - (mmoffitt)
             Need to understand this about William B - (rcareaga) - (6)
                 "Trump cannot have prevailed in 2016 by illegitimate means" you are wrong there - (boxley) - (3)
                     stupid? - (rcareaga) - (2)
                         read the emails of her friends and collegues, they thought she was dumb as a stump - (boxley) - (1)
                             So? - (rcareaga)
                 That's no excuse. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     So, both sides then? Kinda like Boxley? (sigh) -NT - (Another Scott)
         recent ussc decision relies in part - (boxley) - (4)
             Like I said - (crazy) - (2)
                 Isn't it great when the best thing you can say about the president is ... - (drook) - (1)
                     Re: Isn't it great when the best thing you can say about the presidents since Carter fify -NT - (boxley)
             And that "more" would be the promise of a thing of value to be delivered. HTH. - (mmoffitt)

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading only.
52 ms