IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New so furriners are not allowed to post about merika? why not?
well team moffitt is well named :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Not when they are fake Americans and have an agenda to harm US.
That's beginning with a lie. Otherwise, they have a right to comment if they identify themselves and not necessarily by name.

One has to consider the source.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New so you are totally against americans posing as syrians denigrating Assad and Hezbullah?
New Links, details, back-story or you're just Wash.Times-ing all over the pixels again.
Show/Tell us More about the misunderstood Dictator-for-Life, and the shell-game about Whose??? nastiest-of-all-Possible nerve gases.. USED

... must have come from Somewhere-not-Him-or-secret-cohorts
(and those guys in uniforms were all wearing mufti and..)
and..
And.

OR: I go with that recent LRPD:
The tautological prime conjecture states that the tautological prime conjecture is true.

Even mere "Liff" ... too short for unfinished doggerel ... or even Finished.
New here ya go
New That's war by another name and tactic.
That's what Russia is waging against us. If you recognize it for what it is then you can respond to it as you should.

If you're a "useful idiot" then you don't see it and rationalize it away.

Trump doesn't care because there's kleptocrat money to be had by Trump Enterprises.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Team Moffitt. - (a6l6e6x) - (22)
         so furriners are not allowed to post about merika? why not? - (boxley) - (5)
             Not when they are fake Americans and have an agenda to harm US. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 so you are totally against americans posing as syrians denigrating Assad and Hezbullah? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Links, details, back-story or you're just Wash.Times-ing all over the pixels again. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         here ya go - (boxley)
                     That's war by another name and tactic. - (a6l6e6x)
         Язык лепечет, а голоба не после ведает. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
             You're the one that had Nazis overthrowing a democratic Ukraine. - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                 Neo-nazis were among them, leading them at times. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                     I recall it was rilly-Complex/on inspection, then (Duh) ... worse.. on U/S. boob-tubes du jour - (Ashton)
                     Except the Beeb isn't saying what you were saying; more like the opposite. - (CRConrad) - (11)
                         That's what some Trump defenders have been saying - (drook) - (1)
                             Difference being, the only ones... - (CRConrad)
                         I think you've got me and someone Scott called "Bob" confused with one another. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                             BiP was a brick wall when it came to Ukraine. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 I was going to Google, but thanks, AS! Mike: Need a fire extinguisher for those trousers? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                     So Putin's better than Obama, still, then? Okay... -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         What do you think I meant by, "With the exception of calling Putin a statesman"? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Dunno. :-) Thanks, it's clear now. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Yeah, I think that knee-jerk is going to be with me my whole life. - (mmoffitt)
                             A gazillion links looks impressive at first. - (CRConrad)

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here.
64 ms