IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New thats not funny :-(
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New And why I moved it. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

Social Media is for Sociopaths.
     Re: Argument #13861. - (mmoffitt) - (52)
         thats not funny :-( -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             And why I moved it. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Yeah, Bernie and his people are going to lead a new Democratic Party. - (Another Scott) - (49)
             I fear the majority are with you. - (mmoffitt)
             Cole speaks for me, also too. - (Another Scott) - (47)
                 read a quote somewhere that sums up the issue for the dems - (boxley) - (45)
                     Yup, it's a problem. One of many. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (44)
                         need a modrin tip oneil who realized that "all politics is local" -NT - (boxley) - (43)
                             The country isn't uniform. There won't be a 1-size-fits-all solution. - (Another Scott) - (42)
                                 not sure exactly what you mean about voter restrictions. - (boxley) - (41)
                                     One example. - (Another Scott) - (40)
                                         what is dificult, is a clear provision of what states can and cannot do with voter - (boxley) - (39)
                                             It's pretty easy - (drook) - (1)
                                                 define voting rates, define groups, define historical political preferences - (boxley)
                                             "States" aren't putting these restrictions in place. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                                 politcal parties do it, whoever has the gold makes the rules - (boxley) - (35)
                                                     We have majority rule. But we also protect the rights of everyone who isn't in the majority. -NT - (Another Scott) - (34)
                                                         Well, we continue to tell our children such fantasies as-if True. - (Ashton) - (33)
                                                             impeachment is a forlorn hope unless congress and the senate changes hands -NT - (boxley) - (32)
                                                                 And if Democrats keep insisting everything is just ducky and it wasn't their fault that won't happen -NT - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                                                                     [sigh] Show me - (drook) - (27)
                                                                         ok, nother -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Heh. Nice try. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                         Re: [sigh] Show me - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                                                             LRPD: And, of course, steaming poo... -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                             Which addresses zero of the three points I raised -NT - (drook) - (22)
                                                                                 None so blind as those who will not see. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
                                                                                     Checking that we use words the same way - (drook) - (20)
                                                                                         I can't keep up with the goalposts. They move too fast. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                                                                             Did you see the the next line of that quote? - (drook) - (18)
                                                                                                 There is the trouble. It *IS* the policies of The New Democrats that is the problem! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                                                                     Stay on point - (drook) - (16)
                                                                                                         She's saying, "The only problem we have is with messaging." - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                                                                             And if you wanted people to get the message that you support the working class ... - (drook) - (8)
                                                                                                                 Jobs aren't the issue. Slaves had jobs. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                                                                     23.7658% of statistics are made up on the spot... -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                                         ... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                                                                                             Thanks for the links, but... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                                                 Heh. You found a chart. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                                                                     Yeah, things weren't too bad economically during Clinton's term. Good point! ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         Yeah, except for the mortgage that came due in the 0's. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                                                     Also, they were immigrants too. -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                                                             Hey, some intellectual stringency there, please! - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                                                                                 Quick Study, aintcha.. - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                 My point back then was, and remains today. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                                                                                     ∑ then, for the foreseeable (via the 20-20 hindsight, the only 'viewpoint' that reliably Works?) - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                     Well then you made a shit job of stating it. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                                         Oh, how I have missed the insults of my favorite Чухна. - (mmoffitt)
                                                                 There could be a Congressional change in two years. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                                     midterms are usually bad for the president's party -NT - (boxley)
                                                                     2 YEARS!? OK, how many [brown people + families] suddenly/summarily rounded-up? - (Ashton)
                 How old were "the old guy's" most vociferous supporters? Just more establishment B.S. - (mmoffitt)

Here come the witnesses.
73 ms