IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: you howl rooskies are coming!1! then call me gullable. Hack + DKIM authenticates email
New so wapo has clearly identified
The hackers, hiding behind ominous aliases like Guccifer 2.0 and DC Leaks are russian. They should notify the fbi.
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Re: so wapo has clearly identified
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-documents-idUSKBN12Y2WY

The FBI and U.S. intelligence agencies are examining faked documents aimed at discrediting the Hillary Clinton campaign as part of a broader investigation into what U.S. officials believe has been an attempt by Russia to disrupt the presidential election, people with knowledge of the matter said.

U.S. Senator Tom Carper, a Democrat on the Senate Homeland Security Committee, has referred one of the documents to the FBI for investigation on the grounds that his name and stationery were forged to appear authentic.

In a document forged to appear as though Carper was writing a letter to Clinton, Carper is quoted as saying the Department of Homeland Security had advised him of a risk that a "massive" cyber attack "could change the election results in favor of a specific candidate." The document dated October 3 was reviewed by Reuters. You can see a copy of the letter here: tmsnrt.rs/2emt5AI.

[...]

I don't understand why you're seeming to think that it's impossible for Russia to be doing what it is accused and suspected of doing...

Cheers,
Scott.
New In a document forged to appear as though Carper was writing a letter to Clinton
if it was forged, the indications are clear. If the dkim headers are accurate the source is accurate, if changed dkim would not resolve. Since I spent 3 years assisting the ietf in writing the specs I am comfortable in stating that forgery is extremely difficult
That was a major error in who set up the clinton private email server. plausible deniability would be extremely more difficult with dkim installed
New Timeline?
The Clinton e-mail server stuff was from her time as Secretary of State. She left State on February 1, 2013.

The Carper letter is dated October 3, 2016.

Whatever the security settings on her server were, they don't seem to be applicable to the rat copulating that's going on with Carper's letter nor to lots of other "leaked" (really stolen) e-mails, etc., that is somehow about how "horrible" she is, now.

Or am I misunderstanding your point?

Cheers,
Scott.
New The rats are more likely dems, how come you love repo rats but have an issue with dem rats?
     hey nother, did you know your donation to hrc election campaign was paying WJC legal tab? - (boxley) - (13)
         Don't be so gullible. It's beneath you. :-) - (Another Scott) - (12)
             you howl rooskies are coming!1! then call me gullable. Hack + DKIM authenticates email - (boxley) - (6)
                 Re: you howl rooskies are coming!1! then call me gullable. Hack + DKIM authenticates email - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     so wapo has clearly identified - (boxley) - (4)
                         Re: so wapo has clearly identified - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             In a document forged to appear as though Carper was writing a letter to Clinton - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Timeline? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     The rats are more likely dems, how come you love repo rats but have an issue with dem rats? -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Don't be so gullible. It's beneath you. :-) - (malraux) - (4)
                 Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 the attachement has the detailed invoice. I am not a lawyer - (boxley) - (2)
                     And is that what it says? - (malraux) - (1)
                         if you need a lawyer to investigate yourself you have more issues than I have -NT - (boxley)

Following the ASCII standard since 2001.
43 ms