IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Don't be so gullible. It's beneath you. :-)
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48397

It's from Wikileaks.

That said, there's not much there.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Thanks.
New the attachement has the detailed invoice. I am not a lawyer
but should hillary's campaign be paying clinton foundation legal fees? The way that billing is being done I wonder if Hillary is billing the campaign for campaigning
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New And is that what it says?
No, it says "Foundation". Perhaps the line item is regarding legal research done for the campaign concerning the Foundation, since it seems to be a political football.

The WJC Political could be related to the campaign as well, same as HRC Political is.

Or, they could have sent the entire bill to the wrong place given the dates of the work. Perhaps they weren't getting paid, given how horrible the Clintons are, eh, and they were pushing it up the priority? Or it might be simple incompetence on the part of the legal firm's billing department, improperly combining work in a single bill.

And, since Podesta forwarded it away from his hilllaryclinton.com address, that could mean that this wasn't to be paid by the campaign, and it needed different handling.

You don't know, I don't know, and that muckraking site doesn't know. Hint: if a story doesn't get picked up by a major outlet, there's nothing there but speculation. Find a matching line item for all of the charges on a campaign expense filing and then you have a story. Otherwise it's just more crap.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New if you need a lawyer to investigate yourself you have more issues than I have
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     hey nother, did you know your donation to hrc election campaign was paying WJC legal tab? - (boxley) - (13)
         Don't be so gullible. It's beneath you. :-) - (Another Scott) - (12)
             you howl rooskies are coming!1! then call me gullable. Hack + DKIM authenticates email - (boxley) - (6)
                 Re: you howl rooskies are coming!1! then call me gullable. Hack + DKIM authenticates email - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     so wapo has clearly identified - (boxley) - (4)
                         Re: so wapo has clearly identified - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             In a document forged to appear as though Carper was writing a letter to Clinton - (boxley) - (2)
                                 Timeline? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     The rats are more likely dems, how come you love repo rats but have an issue with dem rats? -NT - (boxley)
             Re: Don't be so gullible. It's beneath you. :-) - (malraux) - (4)
                 Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 the attachement has the detailed invoice. I am not a lawyer - (boxley) - (2)
                     And is that what it says? - (malraux) - (1)
                         if you need a lawyer to investigate yourself you have more issues than I have -NT - (boxley)

What is it doing, playing street sax for chump change???
73 ms