IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New vote for bernie, that race is in a statistical dead heat, the greasy rat wont win
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
New Thanks, will do.
     One for MM: Drum - Why I never warmed to Bernie - (Another Scott) - (39)
         Substitute Sanders for McMurphy - (dmcarls) - (2)
             Who's Chief Bromden? Hillary? ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I have met the late Will Sampson, Hillary is no chief, although she could play for charleston -NT - (boxley)
         Should be titled, "Establishment Asshat Doesn't Like to be Reminded of Democratic Principles" - (mmoffitt) - (34)
             "Shills"? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Good $DEITY. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     That's one way to answer the question. -NT - (pwhysall)
             How often do people bother to change their party registration? - (Another Scott) - (30)
                 Heh. I lost the only bet I ever made on an election. - (mmoffitt) - (29)
                     Yet you're convinced they agree with you about Hillary vs Donnie? >:-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (28)
                         I don't think they agree with me. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                 Not much difference that I can see. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                     Oh well. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         How many Independents are there today? How many closed primaries? - (mmoffitt)
                                         And Bernie did get Hillary to adopt a lot of his policies. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             vote for bernie, that race is in a statistical dead heat, the greasy rat wont win -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Thanks, will do. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     Your predictions are duly noted - (rcareaga) - (17)
                                         Two things. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                             "Should be" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 my brother in law worked will hillary back in the day on the original plan - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     People are afraid of change, especially when politicians ramp up irrational fears. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Yep, she's evolved. - (mmoffitt)
                                             No deal - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                                 "Untethered from reality"? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                     Reality and its tethers - (rcareaga)
                                                     Re: "Untethered from reality"? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                         she got $275k per speech just because? She wasn't running for anything? cmon Man :-) - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             I thought it was $20B per speech. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 that is what GS gets after she is elected -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Unreasonable demands? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             She . was . a . private . citizen . at . the . time. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                 Dude, I don't care about her speeches to workers. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     Glass Steagal didn't apply to AIG, CountryWide, Lehman, etc. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Good $DEITY. Now we're down to old Clinton Campaign nonsense. - (mmoffitt)
                             Wait a minute here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 At first I thought he would bring a revolution. - (mmoffitt)
         this is clinton's america, special interest buy you! -NT - (boxley)

Who's got a match?
97 ms