"McMurphy turns loose, straightens up and shifts his feet for
a better position.

HARDING
Giving up?

MCMURPHY
Just warmin' up.

He grabs the levers again. His whole body shakes with the
strain. For just a second we HEAR the cement GRIND. Then his
breath explodes and he falls back limp against the wall.
There's blood on his hands. No sound but his rasping breath.
He opens his eyes and looks around. Then pulls out a
pocketful of IOU's and tries to sort them out, but his hands
are frozen into red claws. He throws the whole bundle on the
floor and walks out. At the door, he turns back.

MCMURPHY
But I tried. Goddammit, I sure as
hell did that much. Didn't I?
New Who's Chief Bromden? Hillary? ;-)
New I have met the late Will Sampson, Hillary is no chief, although she could play for charleston
always look out for number one and don't step in number two
     One for MM: Drum - Why I never warmed to Bernie - (Another Scott) - (39)
         Substitute Sanders for McMurphy - (dmcarls) - (2)
             Who's Chief Bromden? Hillary? ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 I have met the late Will Sampson, Hillary is no chief, although she could play for charleston -NT - (boxley)
         Should be titled, "Establishment Asshat Doesn't Like to be Reminded of Democratic Principles" - (mmoffitt) - (34)
             "Shills"? - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Good $DEITY. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     That's one way to answer the question. -NT - (pwhysall)
             How often do people bother to change their party registration? - (Another Scott) - (30)
                 Heh. I lost the only bet I ever made on an election. - (mmoffitt) - (29)
                     Yet you're convinced they agree with you about Hillary vs Donnie? >:-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (28)
                         I don't think they agree with me. - (mmoffitt) - (27)
                             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (24)
                                 Not much difference that I can see. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
                                     Oh well. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         How many Independents are there today? How many closed primaries? - (mmoffitt)
                                         And Bernie did get Hillary to adopt a lot of his policies. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             vote for bernie, that race is in a statistical dead heat, the greasy rat wont win -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                 Thanks, will do. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                     Your predictions are duly noted - (rcareaga) - (17)
                                         Two things. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                                             "Should be" is doing a lot of heavy lifting there... - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 my brother in law worked will hillary back in the day on the original plan - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     People are afraid of change, especially when politicians ramp up irrational fears. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Yep, she's evolved. - (mmoffitt)
                                             No deal - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                                 "Untethered from reality"? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                     Reality and its tethers - (rcareaga)
                                                     Re: "Untethered from reality"? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                         she got $275k per speech just because? She wasn't running for anything? cmon Man :-) - (boxley) - (2)
                                                             I thought it was $20B per speech. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 that is what GS gets after she is elected -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Unreasonable demands? - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                             She . was . a . private . citizen . at . the . time. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                 Dude, I don't care about her speeches to workers. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                     Glass Steagal didn't apply to AIG, CountryWide, Lehman, etc. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Good $DEITY. Now we're down to old Clinton Campaign nonsense. - (mmoffitt)
                             Wait a minute here . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 At first I thought he would bring a revolution. - (mmoffitt)
         this is clinton's america, special interest buy you! -NT - (boxley)

I say your young men'll be fritterin'!
63 ms