IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Migawd.. It's Solved then: time to get moving. ____ Name?
Gotta have a Name

And inevitably.. slogans

If Your Congresscritter is Worth $X to Enron - What's Your Bid?

Congresscritter Auction: Bid Early Bid Often All Sales Final

Free Speech is $-Free Speech

Return Ownership of the Air Waves to Original Purchasers
[Thus no ad funds needed; thus the political equivalent of legalizing marijuana - we aren't smart enough to do it with drugs; but elections?]

BYOB
Buy Your Own, Bub!
(Buy back! your representative this year)

COYOTE
Call Off Your Old Tired Ethics
(Oops - that one's taken)

CRUD
Citizens React to Unprincipled [pick a nice D]

CANCER
Corporations Are Not Citizens [nope, no EZ ER]

... with some Real thought, surely there exists a

Killer Acronym !!

just waiting to be Discovered. Spread. Coalesced around.
Then the cell divides. Blastocyst. Zygote. unBorn-Cheeldrun.

Viscerally, all but the terminally programmed - Know that the System is moribund, will only disintegrate towards Blood --> Unless, something revitalizes the corpse.

$$ = Ads = Who Has all the $$? Whom do Those represent? 'Us' ???
(each will fill in blank for 'us'. Natch)

Infinite angles available! No shortages.

(Everything started with a TLA, before there was even the idea of 'TLA')

Ashton

If not IWETHEY, then who?
If we're not smart enough, then who is?
If not now, then when?
If not worth the trouble, then what is?
If logic is not enough ...
New Work locally.
Unfortunately, given the current structure, it is unlikely that changes will happen from the top down.

Fortunately, our system has a built-in process for bloodless revolution.

We simply start at the state level and have them enact required changes for the LOCAL elections.

This will get news coverage (the same as the changes to the voting system did).

If it seems to work in one state, others will try it in their elections.

Why, it might only take 20 years to have the entire system returned to the people.

But the prequisite is to have an INFORMED and PARTICIPATORY public.

Remember, politics will always be ruled by those interested and motivated enough to do so. No matter what their agenda is.
     I think I could vote for this guy - (Silverlock) - (55)
         Nope - (bepatient) - (51)
             You're opinion is noted - (Silverlock) - (50)
                 Sure I could. - (bepatient) - (49)
                     So what is wrong with nationalized health care? - (Silverlock) - (28)
                         A better question, to me, is.... - (Brandioch) - (27)
                             Indeed that is a better question. -NT - (bepatient)
                             And also the most profitable of all corporations - - (Ashton) - (25)
                                 This is tricky. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                     And, in that regard, a national system would be as bad. - (Brandioch) - (23)
                                         Healthy people eventually cost more - (ben_tilly) - (22)
                                             Logan's Run - (Brandioch)
                                             Remember Governor Lamb? - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                                                 Corollary - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                     Um, that's backwards. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                         Say what!!!!!!!!!! Your 43 and have nothing left to offer? - (boxley) - (8)
                                                             I'm not brooding! - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                                 Possibly you are forgetting - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                                     I am not without hope, but, ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                         More than one Sage has observed that, - (Ashton)
                                                                 contributions? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                     Well put. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                         Interesting triage. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             Think there are any? - (mmoffitt)
                                                 Times change. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                     Social Security was never meant to be collected. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                         Yup. Automatic COLAs started in 1975, further worsened it. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                             Modification to your solutions. - (mmoffitt)
                                                             Provocative article.. - (Ashton)
                                                         But... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             As usual, wrong. - (mmoffitt)
                                                         PS: Cost benefit of "an extra year of life" - on NPR - (Ashton)
                                             Heart disease - (kmself)
                     Damn, that means I'm a Republican. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                         That would make you the only one... - (bepatient) - (1)
                             Make that two -NT - (Silverlock)
                     "Back to the States" - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                         Well said -NT - (Silverlock)
                         So you think... - (bepatient) - (3)
                             Sigh. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Don't sigh...get it right. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     A small sorta myo-cranial infarction perhaps - - (Ashton)
                     Beep - the slogan never did fly. Didn't 'mean' what it said - (Ashton) - (10)
                         Damn - (Silverlock) - (5)
                             Mean ? _____Moi ?? - (Ashton) - (4)
                                 First step, get the power back to the people. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                     The end of the world is nigh... - (bepatient)
                                     Migawd.. It's Solved then: time to get moving. ____ Name? - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Work locally. - (Brandioch)
                         Tired. - (bepatient) - (3)
                             But that's the Trouble with simplistic slogans - no? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                 Jingoism. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                     No Slogans! - would be the more enlightened Way, but - (Ashton)
         Dennis the menace? - (hnick) - (1)
             That's most disgusting.. to hear. - (Ashton)
         nope, a wobbly for sure - (boxley)

Excuse me while I go throw up.
121 ms