(I try to remind self--when I think of it--of the wisdom in the doggerel, much/most?? of what We Know is wrong (-ish, fershure.) Gravitation graduated from Theory to Law early-on; Newton seemed to have covered It-all! and then.. But we are still taking toddlers' steps in anything connecting our autonomic processes to anything going-on in the cerebrum, etc. Psych. remains as evanescent a discipline/hardly science, as is all of Econ, which never can deserve the conceit of an add-on -science. (And few make any use at all of the idea of The Psyche, in this kultur.) Go figure.

Someday we may.. decipher some palpable, testable hypotheses relating--especially re the human defectives/axe-murderers et al--some causalities, but they will have to be more granular/specific than ... faux-colors of brain electron-activity, I'd think.

Meanwhile, I place the Race Question firmly in the category of Below-substantiated, for any theory even to coalesce. Working against clarity there (also) are the combined manufactured-biases, courtesy of politico- religio- fuel for demagogues, along with homosexuality: There.. I can't be 'objective' about an impetus? yearning? I've not ever had, so h.t.f. could I empathize? (but I need not 'decide' anything about the matter, beyond noticing mainly its Utility for denigrating by the Certain, aka more boring xenophobia.)

tl;dr: had I an opinion on this topic, I hope I'd recognize that collective ignorance would nullify it, even were I 'on to something'. Algorithms are really handy for machine designers, and while some imagine 'decoding' our jelloware real-soon-now: I think that idea is so Cosmically-fucked as can be imagined: ('Materialism' is not just about $$ and stuff) especially as 'motivation': but it is about reducing the ineffable to some sort of funnel-sort. Y'know?

There be a whole pile of Questions I see I be too iggerant even to contemplate; 'I can live with that shame' (no Brownie points for origin.)

I can't even deal with, Is America yet ready for self-government? because I think I already know the answer :-/

Cheers,