IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It is certainly nearly all culture.
Look how many successful, educated, sophisticated black men in this country come from somewhere else - Jamaica, Kenya, whatever have you.

Black women in this country have been complaining bitterly for many years that they can't find black men to marry. Here they are, educated, ambitious, seeking upward mobility - and all the guys want to be gangstas.

Until this culture of criminality fades, I have limited sympathy for black men shot by cops - and for crissake, don't wear a hoodie, the definitive gangsta sartorial accessory.
New I had the same thought that culture trumps genes.
Boka Haram and the Taliban have a lot in common in beliefs and actions.

Not so much in genes.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Haplogroup L3 - (rcareaga) - (21)
         maybe I am reading it wrong - (boxley) - (4)
             does that explain... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 before or after the bombing into stoneage circa 1945? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: before or after the bombing into stoneage circa 1945? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         north of the pyrenees is northern europe as opposed to med europe -NT - (boxley)
         Dividing up into teams on "The Bell Curve" is easy. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Not defending Murray - (rcareaga)
             I'm certainly not climbing aboard the "Bell Curve" bandwagon - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 My poking around scholar.google.com hasn't turned up anything. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     that L3Eve was one good looking monkey -NT - (boxley)
         Ok. - (Another Scott) - (8)
             way back when - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Touche'. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Carthago delanda est - (rcareaga) - (5)
                 Ok, but the general point stands, doesn't it? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     maybe another note that maybe I am missing - (boxley) - (2)
                         That too. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Re: maybe another note that maybe I am missing - (rcareaga)
                     Perhaps 'corroboration bias' manifests the most in this area (?) - (Ashton)
         It is certainly nearly all culture. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             I had the same thought that culture trumps genes. - (a6l6e6x)

Debian is Sex.
45 ms