IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New does that explain...
the poverty and misery north of the Pyrenees?
New before or after the bombing into stoneage circa 1945?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Re: before or after the bombing into stoneage circa 1945?
I have no idea WTF you mean. This admittedly is not a deviation from your usual post comprehensibility.
New north of the pyrenees is northern europe as opposed to med europe
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Haplogroup L3 - (rcareaga) - (21)
         maybe I am reading it wrong - (boxley) - (4)
             does that explain... - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 before or after the bombing into stoneage circa 1945? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Re: before or after the bombing into stoneage circa 1945? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         north of the pyrenees is northern europe as opposed to med europe -NT - (boxley)
         Dividing up into teams on "The Bell Curve" is easy. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             Not defending Murray - (rcareaga)
             I'm certainly not climbing aboard the "Bell Curve" bandwagon - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 My poking around scholar.google.com hasn't turned up anything. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     that L3Eve was one good looking monkey -NT - (boxley)
         Ok. - (Another Scott) - (8)
             way back when - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 Touche'. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Carthago delanda est - (rcareaga) - (5)
                 Ok, but the general point stands, doesn't it? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     maybe another note that maybe I am missing - (boxley) - (2)
                         That too. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Re: maybe another note that maybe I am missing - (rcareaga)
                     Perhaps 'corroboration bias' manifests the most in this area (?) - (Ashton)
         It is certainly nearly all culture. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             I had the same thought that culture trumps genes. - (a6l6e6x)