IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Things once only caricatures.. we now exceed. Drive deaf?
clearly as hazardous as DWB. As stated recently in these parts: the idea that a cop may choose any level of violence next, if he perceives!?
that a. Command. has. not. been. obeyed... as in any MIlitary operation.
That alone is an invitation to all this mischief. (We really don't have any natural talent for self-government, compared with other people as rich/but smarter.)

I feel most fortunate that my chosen spot to hide-out has become apt for this stage of US-devolution--simply by isolation from city concentrations
and their many chances for unwanted cop-contact. My awareness is heightened too, that many others including ones I care about, have no similar options.
So none of us can be free from the effects of this collective, massive failure even to attempt the recreation of a saner culture.

This despite eloquent pleas made over decades, even reported widely! well before ... the momentum became inexorable.
(Every deaf person needs to heed that video--in basic self-defense.)
Apparently, it is not only the Deaf who are deaf in Murica--We're pitiful (no idea if Luck is ever attracted to the proudly dysfunctional?)

(Has there been a well-concealed sniper attack on anyone apparently-wise? else, what happened to eliminate almost all of them?)
     What the no major media coverage of Dillon Taylor shooting really means. - (mmoffitt) - (64)
         well stated but if it does appear that it is them or us - (boxley) - (1)
             Don't disagree. - (mmoffitt)
         4600 hits for "Dillon Taylor" in Google news. - (Another Scott) - (4)
             The Taylor case is a bit more reasonable - (crazy) - (1)
                 They don't need calls for that. -NT - (mmoffitt)
             I didn't say "no one was paying attention." - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Trueism is true. - (Another Scott)
         Re: What the no major media coverage of Dillon Taylor shooting really means. - (pwhysall) - (13)
             Cops are violent. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                 Evidence, please. -NT - (Another Scott) - (11)
                     Start here. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                         No thanks. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                             How about a couple of cops on NPR? - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                 If it were just that, then the majority group would get the majority of the violence, right? - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                     can you break out those figures by income? - (boxley) - (3)
                                         In principle a breakdown can be done. But... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             More dribs and drabs on the Beavercreek Walmart shooting... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 Well, when the Cig-CIEIOs can baldfaced-lie before Congress ... with impunity - (Ashton)
                                     Can we all agree ... - (drook)
                                     Your objections are interesting. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Excluded middle - (drook)
         As the man said in "Blade Runner" - (rcareaga) - (39)
             On that exact note.. (and for some well-earned comic relief for millions) - (Ashton) - (34)
                 The Merchant of Menace - (rcareaga) - (33)
                     An interim draft? (a bit Post Meridian) - (Ashton) - (32)
                         You know, this is a *much* better pastiche - (rcareaga) - (2)
                             Rofl! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             Fin danke; mine cup runneth over, fer-sooth! -NT - (Ashton)
                         Bravo! - (Another Scott) - (25)
                             Thanks.. tried a G&S send-up (of something? then topical) - (Ashton) - (24)
                                 I still have the email trail. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                                     My recollection may well be flawed.. but, - (Ashton) - (12)
                                         The history is still there, but ... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Indeed.. my unfinishable-koan is, 'Familiarity with contempt breeds ...' -NT - (Ashton)
                                         Re: My recollection may well be flawed.. but, - (malraux) - (9)
                                             Correction: some recollections flawed. - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                 Your side of town == the Bay area - (malraux) - (4)
                                                     Guilty-as-charged, Your Honor - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         Sounds good, get on that -NT - (drook)
                                                         Re: Guilty-as-charged, Your Honor - (malraux) - (1)
                                                             rofl. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             It's an interesting case study in nerdy wankery - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                 I think you might be right. - (static)
                                                 Re: It's an interesting case study in nerdy wankery - (malraux)
                                     This article I just saw applies - (drook) - (9)
                                         Yep - (malraux) - (1)
                                             Yep++ - (pwhysall)
                                         Some really good stuff there. - (Another Scott)
                                         Saved. Simply brilliant scope, detail (and all the implications.) - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             Re: interviewing a superior mind - (drook) - (1)
                                                 Conundrum that.. means you don't have to s t r e t c h OTOH - (Ashton)
                                         I'm just gonna leave this here - (drook) - (2)
                                             Hoo boy - (pwhysall)
                                             shoulda whipped out the rfc -NT - (boxley)
                         More in that vein... - (malraux) - (2)
                             :-) Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                             Our cupth runneth over; Lay On! last minstrel. -NT - (Ashton)
             Now *that's* how we hijack a thread! - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 Grade-A hijackery to be sure... -NT - (malraux)
                 :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Thine crowing doth quite oer'crow the gentle rain which falleth upon - (Ashton)
         Another cop; an earlier killing--takes 14 years to 'talk about it' - (Ashton) - (2)
             This sort of thing happens all too frequently - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 Things once only caricatures.. we now exceed. Drive deaf? - (Ashton)

LRPDman! LRPDman! Does whatever a LRPD can!
139 ms