IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: is that from the real temps or the normalized ones?
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New thanks,
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     One for Box: Atlantic causes global warming "haitus". - (Another Scott) - (23)
         at least they are now acknowledging that there is more than - (boxley) - (22)
             You do realize this *supports* AGW rather than refutes it, right? -NT - (drook) - (21)
                 You do realize this a complex climate where AGW is not the sole driver right? -NT - (boxley) - (20)
                     Careful of terminology - (Another Scott) - (19)
                         Okay, more carefully ... - (drook) - (14)
                             1. no 2.it is slowing the cooling 3. unknown still warmer in the 1930's -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                 The 1930s were hotter *in the US* - (malraux) - (5)
                                     got a link to go with that? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                         Actually I was wrong. - (malraux) - (3)
                                             is that from the real temps or the normalized ones? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Re: is that from the real temps or the normalized ones? - (malraux) - (1)
                                                     thanks, -NT - (boxley)
                                 Re: 1. no 2.it is slowing the cooling 3. unknown still warmer in the 1930's - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                     nice, explained here - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Incorrect, the answer to all 3 questions is "yes" - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/274586/ -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Peter is open minded, film at 11. ;-) -NT - (malraux)
                                                 Lots of us have modified our thinking on AGW over the years. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     of course I have modified my postion as well - (boxley)
                         it was 5 years ago I pointed out that the deep ocean - (boxley) - (3)
                             Let's see the linky, please. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 cant find the dogs ass comment that was in the thread - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Me neither. Somewhere else? Otherwise, find a different example please. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

... and then the Earth cooled.
185 ms