IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: 1. no 2.it is slowing the cooling 3. unknown still warmer in the 1930's
New nice, explained here
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Incorrect, the answer to all 3 questions is "yes"
Now if you can prove otherwise using non-wingnut data and methods, do so, and win yourself a Nobel.
New http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/274586/
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Peter is open minded, film at 11. ;-)
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Lots of us have modified our thinking on AGW over the years.
I was much too skeptical of the science and too trusting of the critics for too long. I changed, too, once I understood the science better.

Why haven't you?

Back then, your position seemed to be:

1) We're adding too little CO2 for it to matter.
2) Sure, AGW is real, but: the models are crap, and scientists are corrupt, and warming in the Arctic is good anyway, and AlGoreisFatandWantsAllMyMoney, so I will fight tooth and nail to prevent an effective government response.
3) Volcanoes!!111

Is that still a good summary of your views? :-) If not, tell me please.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Scott.
New of course I have modified my postion as well
greenhouse gas forcing by humans is a bad thing
transferring the wealth of the west to the third world will not stop AGW
taxing the west into poverty will not stop AGW
the scientists are just starting to recognize that AGW alone will not predict a reliable climate model, they realize they don't know enough.
The advice I gave a few years ago about stockpiling water in california is here 6 years ahead of time for example.
volcanoes may be a good solution
     One for Box: Atlantic causes global warming "haitus". - (Another Scott) - (23)
         at least they are now acknowledging that there is more than - (boxley) - (22)
             You do realize this *supports* AGW rather than refutes it, right? -NT - (drook) - (21)
                 You do realize this a complex climate where AGW is not the sole driver right? -NT - (boxley) - (20)
                     Careful of terminology - (Another Scott) - (19)
                         Okay, more carefully ... - (drook) - (14)
                             1. no 2.it is slowing the cooling 3. unknown still warmer in the 1930's -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                 The 1930s were hotter *in the US* - (malraux) - (5)
                                     got a link to go with that? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                         Actually I was wrong. - (malraux) - (3)
                                             is that from the real temps or the normalized ones? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                                 Re: is that from the real temps or the normalized ones? - (malraux) - (1)
                                                     thanks, -NT - (boxley)
                                 Re: 1. no 2.it is slowing the cooling 3. unknown still warmer in the 1930's - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                     nice, explained here - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Incorrect, the answer to all 3 questions is "yes" - (pwhysall) - (4)
                                             http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/274586/ -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 Peter is open minded, film at 11. ;-) -NT - (malraux)
                                                 Lots of us have modified our thinking on AGW over the years. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                     of course I have modified my postion as well - (boxley)
                         it was 5 years ago I pointed out that the deep ocean - (boxley) - (3)
                             Let's see the linky, please. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 cant find the dogs ass comment that was in the thread - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Me neither. Somewhere else? Otherwise, find a different example please. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)

Ignore the man behind the curtain!
59 ms