IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So your advice to the young would be . .
. . "don't go into programming, because it's all going to be done in India to reduce overhead"?

I can't really say that I don't agree with that.

As a side note, Microsoft's XBox assembler, Flextronics, is closing XBox production in Hungary and moving it to China for lower cost. Former Communist countries are getting too prosperous, so it's time to move the work to a country that's still Communist. Capitalism at work!

"The downfall of the Capitalist system came when it ran out of underdelveloped countries with repressed populations to provide exploitable workforces."
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Da tovarisch, kewlovitch____ but
pleased be not speakink louds on wonderful ways we havink with words in the new speak. Is beink not good for the babushkas to listened.

I am nyever firget first time am hearink Green Chri$tma$, by Komrade Stan Freeburg, dollink. Is bringink tears with eyes.

er that is, thou sayest - but try to 'teach that'; it's gonna be Guantanamo, steerage class. (is that like bat guano?) 'Course if the gamers got no more couth than the UAV types, and continue to buy that Box no matter what? Self-immolation. Fun to watch. Die Yuppie Scum (local bumper sticker)

OR:

Tried to find a CD today at Tower, of Nakariakov (Russ trumpeter phenom). None of course. Said - what's the discount, if you order it? She: "none". Said - I don't pay $16 to RIAA for anything. She: "what's RIAA?". Asked, what ya think they pay the artist? etc. etc. Couldn't believe = <$1 and thought it was kewl to just pay the $16 and buy her own CDs there. Too much trouble to notice. Anything at all.

Yup, she and the Box-gamers think alike. And the Suits love 'em all: Just That Way. Unconscious.
     The party's over for PC makers - (lincoln) - (20)
         Not much money in hardware - (orion) - (19)
             PCs aren't coming back - but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
                 What do you suggest for a company - (orion) - (17)
                     You are wrong about services - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         With the right connections - (JayMehaffey)
                         Small and medium businesses - (orion) - (2)
                             Don't know where you were, but . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 I'm in Missouri - (orion)
                     Manufacturing proprietary stuff is the only way to make... - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
                         I don't believe that - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                             Re: I don't believe that - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                 As a market matures . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 Applies in manufacturing as well - (ben_tilly)
                             So your advice to the young would be . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                 Da tovarisch, kewlovitch____ but - (Ashton)
                         Yes, many of the businesses with the greatest need . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                             Big companies can be just as bad - (JayMehaffey) - (2)
                                 . . and in government too. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Heh.. I beat IBM - (Ashton)
                     #1 Know your customer. - (Another Scott)

This is your brain on bad interior design. Any questions?
169 ms