IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: what idiots
here are some signatures on the petition to change the name
you can see how serious some of these signers are

3389. Seraph Everytime you masturbate... God destroys a tower. Please, think of the towers.
3388. Stupid Fucking Petition Remember the notion that "We lose the war on terror if they force us to change our way of life"? Well, this kind of bullshit petition is doing exactly that. Are 5-sided shapes now offensive because they hit the Pentagon? Get a fucking life.
3387. Lord Me You could at least try to use that lonely braincell of yours, its wasting away....ijits
3386. David Klann As an extremely stupid person, I feel as though my rights should be adhered to. I'm entirely unable to see a distinction between a classical fantasy writing which is decades old, and an Islamic fundemenalist attack vs. the United States of America in the year 2001. I implore the producers of this film to change the title. Furthermore, I would like all referrences to the word "towers" taken out of the film, and English as a whole.
3385. Jackass I hope you read this - you are an idiot. The book was named this over 50 years ago!!!
3384. Anddy Yantel I'm appauled by how some people try t profit form anything and everything!!
3383. Anyone with logic You dumbfuck Klerck. He did not decide to name it that. Tolkien did, and the book "The Two Towers" was written way before the Twin Towers of New York City were built. I hope this is a joke. How stupid can a person get?
3382. Lenny :L Yes, a renaming must take place. This is absolutely horrible and uncalled for. I do, however, propose a set of new names: "The Tower to the East and the one to the West." or "Those Other Two Towers" or "The Tower to the North of the Tower that was to the South of the Tower that was to the North of it." I hope that one of these names is found valid by the appropriate committee. Thanks.
3381. Jack Tripper Blah blah
3380. fuck u How dare you! stupid americans, will you stop acting like babies! start thinking about people who REALY suffer (afghanistan...). This title has been invented half a century ago and you want it changed???! Grow up!!
3379. Mad Brahmin Disease I'm surrounded by idiots.
3378. your mom this is the most retarded thing ever. are you people serious?
3377. Paul W You are all idiots. trace my IP address & come arrest me but you are all idiots.
3376. Howie Feltersnatch Who cares!! LOTR is just a rip-off of Gary Gygax's AD&D...ervbody knows it. George Lucas ROCKS! Attack of the clones will clobber spider-fag!!! ALL YOUR TOWERS ARE BELONGS TO LUCAS!
3375. This is the stupidest petition i have ever seen This is retarded
3374. Your mom You people are idiots. And the gaul of you to say you are the only ones affected by 9/11 is a travesty. Shame on you.
3373. some dude I'm so afraid of anything twinish that I cut off my left testical. Some say the left is more dominant and makes more baby gravy, but I took the chance. I still shoot a pretty good load. Not Peter North good, but I've impressed a few ladies.
3372. A Person With A Brain You people are all fucking IDIOTS. Get over yourselves. I find this whole fucking petitiion offensive.
3371. Tito Brown I don't like elves.
3370. Hank Bin Laden SIGN THE PETITION TO REMOVE THIS PETITION!!!!!! [link|http://www.petitiononline.com/rockster/petition.html|http://www.petition...etition.html]
3369. ghj
3368. MacGyver Klerck!!!!!!!!
3367. Adam Shatner Finally someone that stands up for America. Kevin Klerck are truly an American icon!
3366. Alex of all the retarded things I have ever read in my life this takes the cake, if the person who is pettitioning the movie name KNEW ANYTHING about tolkien or any of his writings he would know that Peter Jackson is staying faithful to Tolkien and as to not confuse the readers of his books keep them the same damn title, furthermore I hope whoever actually signs this petition in seriousness about the title I hope that they die, and not just die, I hope they are netted to immobility, clubbed in the head to be knocked out and put in a plastic bag smashed into jelly and poured down a new york city drain.
3365. Alex of all the retarded things I have ever read in my life this takes the cake, if the person who is pettitioning the movie name KNEW ANYTHING about tolkien or any of his writings he would know that Peter Jackson is staying faithful to Tolkien and as to not confuse the readers of his books keep them the same damn title, furthermore I hope whoever actually signs this petition in seriousness about the title I hope that they die, and not just die, I hope they are netted to immobility, clubbed in the head to be knocked out and put in a plastic bag smashed into jelly and poured down a new york city drain.
3364. Rivendellgrrl AHAHAHAHA! You are a stupid, self-righteous prick! Please don't change the title of the movie, Peter Jackson. Keep it true to the books. Don't let the terrorists win!

A
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|Tune In]
New Oh..!_________The_________Humanity!!
Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

A mindset is a terrible thing to waste.
     what idiots - (SpiceWare) - (12)
         liked some of the comments on the petition I signed -NT - (boxley)
         It's a troll, and I bit - (drewk)
         Re: what idiots - (andread) - (1)
             Oh..!_________The_________Humanity!! - (Ashton)
         But wasn't that title out in the 1960's - (orion)
         So... were you signee #36, "Disturbed in Dallas"...? :-) -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
             No, I'd be Horrified in Houston :-) - (SpiceWare) - (5)
                 Dallas, Houston, what's the diff? - (CRConrad) - (4)
                     So what did it say? - (drewk) - (2)
                         GRRR....Still there, two clicks from Spicy's original post! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Oops, the *second* petition, that explains it - (drewk)
                     Re: Dallas, Houston, what's the diff? - (SpiceWare)

Wanted: Web developer, command line junkie getting his freak on.
76 ms