IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New {{Whew}} ... for a bit there, I feared that
maybe Ballmer wouldn't have his epaulets ripped off, saber broken and be drummed out of the Kiddie corps?

Thanks for restoring my faith in The Chasm
(it's also good that it's deep enough to accommodate a number of other eligible homo-saps: by definition. :-)
But even that earned denouement for Ballmer can't save the planet from the scourge of Doze.. right away. :-/

Thousands shall sleep a little better tonight, just for knowing that dll-Hell shall someday be seen only in a museum.. not on your phone.

: oTpy
Collapse Edited by Ashton Sept. 4, 2013, 05:00:15 AM EDT
{{Whew}} ... for a bit there, I feared that
maybe Ballmer wouldn't have his epaulets tripped off, saber broken and be drummed out of the Kiddie corps?

Thanks for restoring my faith in The Chasm
(it's also good that it's deep enough to accommodate a number of other eligible homo-saps: by definition. :-)
But even that earned denouement for Ballmer can't save the planet from the scourge of Doze.. right away. :-/

Thousands shall sleep a little better tonight, just for knowing that dll-Hell shall someday be seen only in a museum.. not on your phone.

A true Windows phone likely coming: MS is buying Nokia - (Another Scott) - (20)
         It's a smart move, I think. - (pwhysall) - (5)
             Too little too late. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 {{Whew}} ... for a bit there, I feared that - (Ashton)
                 I prefer theirs to itunes -NT - (boxley)
                 Already done - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Your last point is the most important. - (folkert)
         Felix: There is 0 demand for another phone OS. - (Another Scott) - (8)
             There's a way. - (static) - (7)
                 thats the plan - (boxley)
                 Lots of people are claiming they'll never buy an XBone - (Another Scott) - (5)
                     Oh the PS4 will be a great hit... - (folkert) - (3)
                         Sony have in some ways succeeded despite themselves. - (static) - (2)
                             I understood that the PS3 almost killed Sony. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Oh yes. I was going to mention that. - (static)
                     Lots of those people are lying... - (pwhysall)
         Re: A true Windows phone likely coming: MS is buying Nokia - (Bman) - (2)
             ROFLCOPTER! -NT - (folkert)
             It's p-p-petrified p-p-p-latypus! ... p-p-erhaps? -NT - (Ashton)
         It's been in the works for years - (crazy) - (1)
             Sounds so simple--now - (Ashton)