IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mostly helping my parents
Hmmm. since November of 2009 I've been helping out my elderly parents. That seems to take a lot of my time, so I wasn't even coming to the temp boards very often or even posting much in my own group.

Neither parent can drive, dad no longer can, and mom never could, so I'm the main chauffeur for mom, and dad is usually driven by someone else most of the time, I only get him to church on Weds night until I can't help him get in and out of the car anymore on my own.

Currently mom is having pain from her Osteoarthitis of the spine, head and neck, so we have been struggling to keep the pain from shooting her blood pressure up for weeks, she's had as high as 215 on top and 100 on the bottom at different times. They finally were able to start her pain injections last week, and she has been getting some relief from that, but I realize that we're not over the hurdle just yet, I could still lose her any minute from a stroke, so it has really been dicey.

Lesseee, other than that, John still works from home for HP, Mom and I still have our job playing organ and piano for church (although mom is on a leave of ansence right now), and the rest of my family is still the same, but I'm learning to handle them a lot better. ;) It helped that I discovered "Angry Birds" too. ;)

Anyway, good to see the old forums back, please send good wishes and prayers for my mom if you can. Thanks.

Brenda
Nightowl
Expand Edited by Nightowl Oct. 1, 2012, 03:39:30 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Nightowl Oct. 2, 2012, 05:12:00 AM EDT
New Good to see you. Best wishes to all. Hang in there.
     Five years. That's a long time. - (pwhysall) - (20)
         For a mountain, no. - (crazy)
         For me... - (folkert)
         Do horses snarl? - (drook)
         Re: Five years. That's a long time. - (malraux)
         Very little, actually. Still plugging away... -NT - (Another Scott)
         Mostly helping my parents - (Nightowl) - (1)
             Good to see you. Best wishes to all. Hang in there. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Moved house and continent - (scoenye)
         Re: Five years. That's a long time. - (imric) - (11)
             Always look on the bright side of life... - (mvitale) - (10)
                 Re: Always look on the bright side of life... - (imric) - (9)
                     Hmmm. Forgot. to mention the cancer. - (imric) - (8)
                         Recursion: - (drook) - (3)
                             Re: Recursion: - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 Schroedinger who? -NT - (drook)
                                 Thot I thaw a puddy-tat.. I Did! I Did! I Did! I Di -NT - (Ashton)
                         In case you missed this - (crazy) - (3)
                             Re: In case you missed this - (imric) - (2)
                                 And I'm glad you came out on top... -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                     Ditto! -NT - (Another Scott)

My teapot is blue and my kettle is chrome. Please advise.
46 ms