IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sounds like 'Dennis' is someone you know
===
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New Naah, just the canonical example of IT management stupidity.
Though it could of course be that I picked a name not too unlike Linus because it's also the canonical example of what might happen to him in various Linux horror scenarios. ("He doesn't even use CVS!", and so on.)

But I really can't say I know him; only met him the once, briefly, when he signed my copy of _Just for fun_.
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
     Walmart profits over employee's death - (SpiceWare) - (19)
         Posting full story for archival purposes - (lincoln) - (1)
             Anyone needing further proof about Corporate sociopathy? - (Ashton)
         Surely this is a no-brainer !!! - (dmarker2) - (12)
             Except for this one quote - (drewk) - (6)
                 Re: Except for this one quote - (dmarker) - (2)
                     ? - (drewk) - (1)
                         Logins - (dmarker2)
                 Would you prefer your wife stand to profit from your death? - (marlowe) - (2)
                     Yes I would - (lincoln)
                     Reminds me of the "birthday dirge". :) - (Brandioch)
             No-brainer for sure - but exactly the other way around. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Sounds like 'Dennis' is someone you know -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                     Naah, just the canonical example of IT management stupidity. - (CRConrad)
                 Re: but exactly the other way around - Nein, Nyet, No - (dmarker2) - (1)
                     So much for "a nation of laws" - (Ashton)
         Google's "Advance Search" -> "News" doesn't find this story - (lincoln)
         Congressman asks the IRS to investigate this "tax dodge" - (lincoln) - (1)
             Unintended association: with 'e coli'. Smooth move(ment)... - (Ashton)
         from the WSJ, Friday, 4/19/2002 - (lincoln)

Hey, it's a hard day's work in the pits of Minas Morgul, orking cows all day...
71 ms